The Student Room Group

i need a trustworthy friend group so so bad :/

Scroll to see replies

Just wait it out man, everyones like that at 14.
Original post by Anonymous
Speak English or Korean or f off

whats wrong with you g nah you're done out fam wallahi
Speak English or Korean or f off

dude you need to chill- the bts fandom is too extreme- i have friends who LIKE bts- but they don't make it their personality- thats what you guys do-its a bit extreme
dude you need to chill- the bts fandom is too extreme- i have friends who LIKE bts- but they don't make it their personality- thats what you guys do-its a bit extreme

Bts produce amazing amazing music

Original post by theoneyoulove
whats wrong with you g nah you're done out fam wallahi

Bts are amazing why you mad that people post about them ok

yeah i didnt ask g wallahi idc
yeah i didnt ask g wallahi idc

Don't reply then. Maybe learn english too : )

People like do not stan bts because toxic masculinity/xenophobia. Bts make amazing, amazing music.

ok
i'm 14. everyone at school seems fake af. I just want a really close friendship with someone. is this too much to ask for?

Nah. It's hard getting a group of trustworthy friends...I finally have a GROUP of friends that I trust with my life...but up until last year I only had one/two really close friends that I trusted.
I guess that's life...keep making new friendships and hopefully it works out for you xx

People like do not stan bts because toxic masculinity/xenophobia. Bts make amazing, amazing music.

aired g. shut up LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL weirdo i can speak whatever i want :colone:
xenophobic bc i dont like bts are you okay? you clearly lack braincells :colone: go listen to some m huncho you creep stop shagging my mentions wallahi youre done out fam
aired g. shut up LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL weirdo i can speak whatever i want :colone:
xenophobic bc i dont like bts are you okay? you clearly lack braincells :colone: go listen to some m huncho you creep stop shagging my mentions wallahi youre done out fam

You are all influenced by Toxic masculinity trying to act cool trying to act dope.

BTS are amazing amazing amazing
i'm 14. everyone at school seems fake af. I just want a really close friendship with someone. is this too much to ask for?

honestly idk how to help like i mean surely not everyone is fake i mean how could u know if u havent got to know everyone
aired wallahi i dont care

lmaooooooo wise move 😂

wallahi acc bants 😂

there is a ton of xenophobia towards them but you’re being xenophobic and islamophobic yourself by barking at them for saying wallahi lmaoo? wallahi is arabic for ‘i swear by Allah’ and you’re here telling them to speak english... ya lahwi
Original post by the_pharaoh
lmaooooooo wise move 😂

😂😂😂
Original post by the_pharaoh
wallahi acc bants 😂

shes maaaad wallahi idk wtf is wrong with her looool 😂😂😂
there is a ton of xenophobia towards them but you’re being xenophobic and islamophobic yourself by barking at them for saying wallahi lmaoo? wallahi is arabic for ‘i swear by Allah’ and you’re here telling them to speak english... ya lahwi

Speak English this is an English speaking forum

la hawla she has no sharam 😂😂😂

khalas 😂😂😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂

shes maaaad wallahi idk wtf is wrong with her looool 😂😂😂

I still pity those people who think ARMYs are toxic & they're just obsessed. Like dude look what kind of music BTS is making. We come from different countries, speak different languages, different age groups & gender but one thing is same i.e. Our Love for BTS. No abusive language & unnecessary drama just pure Music & Dance. Live ur life MAN, Good Luck

lollll you can't educate them when they don't wanna hear it- hypocrites- allah ya atihum aldamaag

shuuuuuuuuuuuuuush ur just jealous we can speak another language

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending