Went to the shop before.
Reply 1
Yesterday - I went for a run.
(edited 3 years ago)
Don't remember :redface:
I workout at home a lot though.
This week I went on three walks.
Reply 4
Yesterday I walked about 5miles incorporating some cityscape and some countryside to go to 2 shops, the walk included about 3miles of steep uphills.
Reply 5
This afternoon I went for a walk.
Ran to the next town and back. Half marathon. Was pretty freaky running through the woods at night, particularly when I looked off the path and saw eyes shining back at me. The views were cool though, and I didn't see anyone apart from deer.
Went to buy snacks earlier today.
Original post by throwaway456444
Ran to the next town and back. Half marathon. Was pretty freaky running through the woods at night, particularly when I looked off the path and saw eyes shining back at me. The views were cool though, and I didn't see anyone apart from deer.

Why were you running at night lol and whose eyes did you see?...
Original post by Iasona
Why were you running at night lol and whose eyes did you see?...

Insomnia and the trails are pretty busy in the day. It's also getting a bit too hot during the day now.

It was a herd of deer. Must have been only 2 metres away. Usually they're much more skittish. The only dangerous animals in the UK (humans/vipers) have no eye shine so I guess it shouldn't be too frightening.
(edited 3 years ago)
last time i ran was when i ran to the fridge earlier to see what there was to eat :drool:
Me running to my bed a few hours ago.

Quick Reply

Latest