The Student Room Group

Is this cheating?

So a while ago, my bf was out on a night out and he was dancing with a female friend, and she kissed him. Anyway he walked away straight away and went home. I forgave him etc but it’s been playing in my mind like was that cheating like was he dancing with her wrong then? Or
Dancing with someone isn’t cheating and you can’t control it if someone kisses you, it just depends if you’re fast enough to catch it to avoid it or not which, by the sound of it he wasn’t and as such wasn’t expecting it but when he realised what was going on, he stopped immediately.

So I wouldn’t give him a hard time at all.
Original post by Anonymous
So a while ago, my bf was out on a night out and he was dancing with a female friend, and she kissed him. Anyway he walked away straight away and went home. I forgave him etc but it’s been playing in my mind like was that cheating like was he dancing with her wrong then? Or

Disgusting cheater.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous

I'd so no, he was having fun with a friend and then the friend tried something. The bf removed himself without initiating or joining in with the sign of affection.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending