The Student Room Group

Hotel help

Does anyone know if premiere inn takes cash

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous

It's probably worth contacting the particular hotel you want to stay in to check, just in case this varies from one hotel to another.

Ha trying to cover up an affair are you?
No. They need a record of people staying there.
Reply 4

I’ve paid a hotel in cash before, they just require a form of ID if you do. Just checked on premier inn’s website and it’s the same policy there.
Original post by Luka9
I’ve paid a hotel in cash before, they just require a form of ID if you do. Just checked on premier inn’s website and it’s the same policy there.

quite sure that was not how it was before. Must have changed it
Reply 6
Original post by Kutie Karen
quite sure that was not how it was before. Must have changed it

I was surprised too. I’ve only paid in cash in European hotels where this is more common I think
Reply 7

You have to provide card details when booking but on arrival you can pay by cash if you have ID. They won’t take a booking without card details.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 8

Do you not have a card of some kind?

When is this for? Some of the hotels in my area are still closed.
Just as a caution do they put anything down on the card like on a bank statement or something
Original post by nutz99
You have to provide card details when booking but on arrival you can pay by cash if you have ID. They won’t take a booking without card details.

Just as a caution if I do provide bank details will it go on any paper work like bank statement etc
Reply 11
Just as a caution if I do provide bank details will it go on any paper work like bank statement etc

If you use a card like a Debit or Credit card or a cheque, it will appear on the statement.

Can you give some context to your question? It sounds a bit odd.

Are you trying to get away from a violent situation? There is other help available if that is the case.
(edited 2 years ago)
Clearly you are having a sleazy affair
Reply 13

I can’t say it won’t. Some companies take 1p out of your account just to verify the card is genuine.
Original post by Kerzen
If you use a card like a Debit or Credit card or a cheque, it will appear on the statement.

Can you give some context to your question? It sounds a bit odd.

Are you trying to get away from a violent situation? There is other help available if that is the case.

Oh I’m in no sort of threat at all completely the opposite of just prefer to use cash for personal reasons Lol thank you for your concern though :smile: it’s just for a fun day out
Original post by Fun we day
Clearly you are having a sleazy affair

Or struct siblings who act as parents
Reply 16
Oh I’m in no sort of threat at all completely the opposite of just prefer to use cash for personal reasons Lol thank you for your concern though :smile: it’s just for a fun day out

Do you actually have a debit or credit card?
Original post by Kerzen
Do you actually have a debit or credit card?

Yeah I do
Reply 18
Yeah I do

Would it not be possible to book using your card?
Original post by Kerzen
Would it not be possible to book using your card?

As a last resort yeah I could Imma just get a stern talking to from my siblings

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending