The Student Room Group

Postgraduate student loan

Hello. I want to take admission in MSc (computer science). I never applied for any loan from government. One of the university's last date for submission of application is 15th june 2021 and they are asking £500 for first module. As the postgraduate loans are not yet open from government. I want to know is it safe to pay them to book the 1st module and is there any confirmation that the government will give me the loan? The status of me in UK is "indefinite leave to remain". Thanks
Original post by hinazubairr
Hello. I want to take admission in MSc (computer science). I never applied for any loan from government. One of the university's last date for submission of application is 15th june 2021 and they are asking £500 for first module. As the postgraduate loans are not yet open from government. I want to know is it safe to pay them to book the 1st module and is there any confirmation that the government will give me the loan? The status of me in UK is "indefinite leave to remain". Thanks

Hi, there is no guarantee you will be awarded funding from us. So if you do decide to pay money to the university then that is your responsibility and risk.
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi, there is no guarantee you will be awarded funding from us. So if you do decide to pay money to the university then that is your responsibility and risk.
Thanks, Isaac

Thank you Isaac for the reply on my query.
Original post by hinazubairr
Thank you Isaac for the reply on my query.

You're welcome :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending