The Student Room Group

UCAS

When filling in the details on UCAS to apply for unis, I put down my school email address but after I got my offer and firmed it, the university said they recommended changing it to a personal email which I did. However I haven't changed this on UCAS, I just emailed the uni with my updated email so now I get all my notifications there. Should I still change it on UCAS? I only have one uni that i need to contact me as I did not want to put down an insurance choice.
Yes, you should also change it on UCAS - otherwise you will not get any of the important emails coming direct from UCAS on Results Day.
Original post by iblover123
When filling in the details on UCAS to apply for unis, I put down my school email address but after I got my offer and firmed it, the university said they recommended changing it to a personal email which I did. However I haven't changed this on UCAS, I just emailed the uni with my updated email so now I get all my notifications there. Should I still change it on UCAS? I only have one uni that i need to contact me as I did not want to put down an insurance choice.

Yes change it on UCAS. UCAS details will sometimes overwrite the information that universities have so correcting your personal details on UCAS is the best option.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending