The Student Room Group
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University

Nervous about starting

Hi everyone. I’m starting in Aberystwyth in september for my foundation year in business and management. I was wondering is anyone interested in making friends before they get there? I’m getting really anxious about not knowing anyone
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi everyone. I’m starting in Aberystwyth in september for my foundation year in business and management. I was wondering is anyone interested in making friends before they get there? I’m getting really anxious about not knowing anyone

Hey, I'm also starting in Aber this year doing zoology, I would love to make friends!
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University
Reply 2
There's nothing to be nervous about in starting uni. Give it some time and you would blend in. X
Reply 3
Original post by samson777
There's nothing to be nervous about in starting uni. Give it some time and you would blend in. X

Thank you! I’ve been quite panicked. I went for the campus tour and I’m so excited but just worried I won’t make friends.
Reply 4
Original post by Sh63
Hey, I'm also starting in Aber this year doing zoology, I would love to make friends!

Original post by Sh63

Lovely! How can i contact you
Reply 5

Hey! I really get this - I'm doing creative writing this year and am super nervous so would love to talk!
Reply 6
Original post by roseg9
Hey! I really get this - I'm doing creative writing this year and am super nervous so would love to talk!

Wonderful my Snapchat is mable_jump if you want to add me?

Hey, i just finished this foundation year in business finance. I think u be doing the modules i have just done. But i decided that i would swap subjects So i have to redo a foundation year in Science.
It's okay to be nervous i was. Everyone is so nice here am sure u make friends in no time
dont be nervous, be the best you can be
Hi, I’m studying Geography from September and wouldn’t mind talking to other freshers. :>

Hi, I’m studying Geography from September and wouldn’t mind talking to other freshers. :>

Hi I'm off to Aber in September as well!!
Reply 11

Hey I'm starting in September too, I'm doing Computer Science I've got the same worries lol, I'd like to make friends too

Hello! I'm also starting at Aber this September! I'll be doing Ecology. I would love to make some friends!
Hi, I'd be happy to make friends! If anyone's got a Whatsapp/Discord group I could join please pm me! x

Quick Reply

Latest