The Student Room Group

I hate acne

today I canceled my plans for going out because I have an ugly white zest. am I the only one who does that or am I stupid?
I'm quite self conscious about my appearance too. but you can't let that hold you back. just remember that acne and spots are completely normal - yes people may have them worse than others - but they are normal and you can't let something that is 100% natural hold you back in life. you just gotta embrace it and remember that there's so many beautiful people that have acne too - it doesn't matter!
Reply 2
zit* lol

Original post by hayleygeorge15
I'm quite self conscious about my appearance too. but you can't let that hold you back. just remember that acne and spots are completely normal - yes people may have them worse than others - but they are normal and you can't let something that is 100% natural hold you back in life. you just gotta embrace it and remember that there's so many beautiful people that have acne too - it doesn't matter!

you’re right. but I’m 18 I don’t think it’s something natural anymore. I’m so sick of it.
Name me one person who doesn’t and I’ll em
I won’t do anything 🤣🤣🤣
Reply 4
Original post by Ax Sleepy
Name me one person who doesn’t and I’ll em
I won’t do anything 🤣🤣🤣

loll it’s so sad seriously
Original post by Anonymous
loll it’s so sad seriously

But akh we all get it so there’s no point in cancelling ur plans like fammm ✌️🎿🎿
zit* lol

you’re right. but I’m 18 I don’t think it’s something natural anymore. I’m so sick of it.

even adults have acne and its still so normal like you just have to learn that it shouldn't be something that brings your appearance down. you make think it makes you 'uglier' but in reality it makes no difference to your appearance at all. and besides if you still hate it then I'd go and see a dermatologist so that they can prescribe you acne creams/tablets.
Same here. I used Betadine burn cream to cure my acnes. It's effective. Sometimes healed without pus filled. Does it sound cringe?
Reply 8
Same here. I used Betadine burn cream to cure my acnes. It's effective. Sometimes healed without pus filled. Does it sound cringe?

fr?

Quick Reply

Latest