The Student Room Group

Prefer unprotected sex - Female

I hate the feel of condoms when I have sex, I have a coil and have regular STI tests. How do I tell my bf I don;t want him to weaer a condom we have only had sex twice and been dating two weeks,
Why do you think we care? We are strangers on the internet. Go speak to your doctor.
Just tell him very clearly that you don't like using them.
A lot of guys prefer sex without any barrier contraception.
But many such guys also have an enthusiasm for high risk sexual activities and no appetite for monogomy.
Good luck!
Reply 3
You're not the only one. I'm sure most guys would agree with me that unprotected sex just feels better.

1) I hate the feel of condoms. They're tight and uncomfortable when you're well-endowed like me. :tongue:
2) Not many things feel better than finishing inside a girl.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
I hate the feel of condoms when I have sex, I have a coil and have regular STI tests. How do I tell my bf I don;t want him to weaer a condom we have only had sex twice and been dating two weeks,

You straight up tell him that you don't like wearing one when you two have sex.

I would at least take the morning after pill or get the implant (doctor advice), if you don't want to protect yourself from any issues.

If you decide not to take anything, then you will likely end up pregnant. If you want to have a family, go for it. Otherwise, be safe.
Reply 5
Original post by Adz2042
You straight up tell him that you don't like wearing one when you two have sex.

I would at least take the morning after pill or get the implant (doctor advice), if you don't want to protect yourself from any issues.

If you decide not to take anything, then you will likely end up pregnant. If you want to have a family, go for it. Otherwise, be safe.

The morning-after-pill is only for use following unprotected sex where no contraception is used or has been used incorrectly - perhaps you mean the contraceptive pill? In any case, OP is on the coil which is an effective form of contraception so she doesn't need to take the contraceptive pill as well.

OP, there's nothing wrong with wanting to stop using condoms in your relationship, as long as you both agree and are STI-free, and are also using another form of contraception if you don't want a pregnancy. Perhaps ask him what he thinks about going 'au naturale' given that you're already on the coil?
However you've only been together for 2 weeks, so it's really important to make sure that you're both STI-free which can only be revealed with a full test. I'm sure you know that lots of STIs are symptomless and aren't always caught during sex. To ensure peace-of-mind, perhaps suggest that you both go to get a full STI test at a clinic before ditching condoms for the first time. That way there's no distrust between either of you.
Reply 6
Original post by lojawa
The morning-after-pill is only for use following unprotected sex where no contraception is used or has been used incorrectly - perhaps you mean the contraceptive pill? In any case, OP is on the coil which is an effective form of contraception so she doesn't need to take the contraceptive pill as well.

OP, there's nothing wrong with wanting to stop using condoms in your relationship, as long as you both agree and are STI-free, and are also using another form of contraception if you don't want a pregnancy. Perhaps ask him what he thinks about going 'au naturale' given that you're already on the coil?
However you've only been together for 2 weeks, so it's really important to make sure that you're both STI-free which can only be revealed with a full test. I'm sure you know that lots of STIs are symptomless and aren't always caught during sex. To ensure peace-of-mind, perhaps suggest that you both go to get a full STI test at a clinic before ditching condoms for the first time. That way there's no distrust between either of you.

yeah, meant the first one. my bad.
Is he really your boyfriend after two weeks?

Indeed!!! Is just awful!!!
If you take care of yourself and the same is true for your bf then there is no chance that you will get any STIs as long as you don't have sex with other people (both of you)
Original post by YaliaV123
Is he really your boyfriend after two weeks?

:colondollar:
I agree sex with a condom feels rubbish

This is the thing. I mean personally I want to wait until I'm married for unprotected sex. Although saying that it means that I won't have it for ages. I'm worried if i have sex then something drastic will happen. So I'm wanting to hold out but you see on Friday I'm going out drinking so I don't know what will happen. Just tell him you prefer unprotected sex but there may be consequences.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending