The Student Room Group

Decesed ,Missing my parents so very much

I have just lost my second parent at 18 . Has any one else lost their parents at an early age
I am 18 and 15 months ago i lost my father and then
Sunday just gone my Mother passed away in hospital
I have no other family and i feel so lonely
It's so horrible being alone
(edited 2 years ago)
I'm so sorry that happened to you, I can't even imagine something like that, I hope you are getting the support you need and that you'll find peace and happiness. RIP to your parents.
Original post by summerbirdreads
I'm so sorry that happened to you, I can't even imagine something like that, I hope you are getting the support you need and that you'll find peace and happiness. RIP to your parents.

Thankyou so much
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Sweetgirl1
Has any one else lost their parents at an early age
I am 18 and 15 months ago i lost my father and then
Sunday just gone my Mother passed away in hospital
I have no other family and i feel so lonely

So, so sorry. May you find peace and comfort x I lost my aunt who was more of a mum to me and I’ve not had a father in my life. It’s not exactly the same situation but my mum was everything to me so I think i can somewhat understand, if you feel it would be helpful to chat to me please do send a pm. I’m here if you need any support x
Original post by Chi chi5
So, so sorry. May you find peace and comfort x I lost my aunt who was more of a mum to me and I’ve not had a father in my life. It’s not exactly the same situation but my mum was everything to me so I think i can somewhat understand, if you feel it would be helpful to chat to me please do send a pm. I’m here if you need any support x

thanks so much
Reply 5
Omg that's horrible. I am so sorry. If you need to talk my DMs are open
Original post by Ash95x

appreciated thanks so much
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Ash95x

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest