The Student Room Group

Ex texted me

Why do ex's always know the right time to text you? Just when I was getting fed up I get the 'love you, miss you' text. Was just what I wanted to hear as well. So frustrating.
That’s why you block.
My ex told me that guys like keeping their exes around for sex.
Original post by xobeauty
That’s why you block.

Lol my ex told me and used “I love you, will you give me a second chance and forgive me” as bait and I stupidly fell for it lol and paid the price she used me, took advantage of me financially, gold digged me and played games with my feelings and cheated on me.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Mohammed1000000
Lol my ex told me and used “I love you, will you give me a second chance and forgive me” as bait and I stupidly fell for it lol and paid the price she used me, took advantage of me financially, gold digged me and played games with my feelings and cheated on me.

Oh Mohammad for a smart guy you sure are silly. Unless she’s your wife never allow someone to spend your money like that! Pay for some of your dates, spend money on gifts for her bday ect but that’s it.
Oh Mohammad for a smart guy you sure are silly. Unless she’s your wife never allow someone to spend your money like that! Pay for some of your dates, spend money on gifts for her bday ect but that’s it.

Thanks xobeauty of course I am and I was prone to a mistake but what can I do I was raised with sensible, polite and kind moral values and sweet heart but I knew where I went wrong and I look with regret. Lol it’s fine xobeauty it’s 28 days since we broke up now feels good to have the toxic vibe out of my life.One life lesson I learnt it will take me a long time yet to ever trust a girl ever again I’m done for sure.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 5
That’s why you block.

Lol we're long distance so not like sex is easily available.
Unsolicited 'Love you miss you' texts from Ex's, pretty much = 'I'm bored, I wonder if I can get some emotional attention going?'
Original post by Mohammed1000000
Thanks xobeauty of course I am and I was prone to a mistake but what can I do I was raised with sensible, polite and kind moral values and sweet heart but I knew where I went wrong and I look with regret. Lol it’s fine xobeauty it’s 28 days since we broke up now feels good to have the toxic vibe out of my life.One life lesson I learnt it will take me a long time yet to ever trust a girl ever again I’m done for sure.

when your intentions are pure, you don’t lose anyone, they lose you” :console:
hi a similar thing happened to me like a week ago
when your intentions are pure, you don’t lose anyone, they lose you” :console:

Thank you very much xobeauty. You are absolutely correct they lost me but to them I was non existent doesn’t matter anyways I can do a whole lot better Im just happy she’s not in my life anymore because she made me miserable 😖🖤 Im glad that a two faced, fouled mouth and toxic individual is no longer part of my life. :five:
Original post by Anonymous
hi a similar thing happened to me like a week ago

Did you reply to it?
Did you reply to it?

yea i did and now we are talking again…
yea i did and now we are talking again…

How did you respond to it?
Why do ex's always know the right time to text you? Just when I was getting fed up I get the 'love you, miss you' text. Was just what I wanted to hear as well. So frustrating.

Option 1: Do not bother replying
Option 2: Don't reply and block
Option 3: talk and end up sleeping together
How did you respond to it?

well depends what ur ex says, mine was asking to meet up and i just said i wasn’t sure yet
well depends what ur ex says, mine was asking to meet up and i just said i wasn’t sure yet

We were planning on meeting up, but he's away currently. Trying to take this time to figure out what I want, but I do want to reply. Just don't really know how to respond to it?
We were planning on meeting up, but he's away currently. Trying to take this time to figure out what I want, but I do want to reply. Just don't really know how to respond to it?

well yea for sure u should have a bit of an idea of what u want, but it’s also fine if u don’t know what u want yet cuz u might be pleasantly or unpleasantly surprised. well if u do wanna meet up with him then i think u should defo tell him that at least
well yea for sure u should have a bit of an idea of what u want, but it’s also fine if u don’t know what u want yet cuz u might be pleasantly or unpleasantly surprised. well if u do wanna meet up with him then i think u should defo tell him that at least

He knows I want to meet up with him, as I'm the one that suggested it. But since then I've not been making proper conversation with him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending