The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

If you can imagine yourself banging her, yes. Otherwise no
sexuality is a massive spectrum, you don't have to be any 1 thing
Original post by Sjxidjd123

No I can’t imagine banging here at all. I’d be very uncomfortable.
Original post by Anonymous

Yeah I don’t believe that.
Original post by Sjxidjd123

This.

Guys who train are constantly sizing each other up and complimenting one another on physiques or body parts (no, not 'that' body part, you dirty girl :wink: ). Whilst some guys are gay, the majority of us are straight (well maybe so-called "Metrosexual" lol).

Basically, if you admire them purely as a thing of beauty, then no (TBH, I thought that was something girls did anyway?) ... if you imagine what it's like ripping their clothes off, then obviously...
If you can’t then it’s probably due to some deep rooted homophobia
I mean you could appreciate that she's hot and recognize that she's seductive and be straight. There are so many people I can see are hot, but that doesn't mean I want to have sex with them. But if you could envision yourself having sex with her and are not disgusted, maybe you're not straight.

Yeah I don’t believe that.

Is it really so hard to believe?!?

I'm not talking about you here, but more about people in general... I'm not sure if you've ever heard of the term "bi-curious", but it generally means you fundamentally swing one way (either straight or gay), but you'll indulge in a limited amount of sexual play with the "minority" sex. For example, IMHO, a bi-curious girl could be anyone from the sort of girls who'll, say, snog each other on a night out right the way though to someone who'll have full-on lesbian sex... but they would never engage in an emotional relationships with another girl (apparently the difference between, bi-curious and bisexual.)

Personally, I believe that a 100% straight girl would be repulsed by doing any of the things bi-curious girls would do; snogging her mates included (unless it was perhaps for a dare OSLT)

In any case, it's 2022 ffs, apart from the ultra-religious types, who really gives a *Insert rude word here*
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Old Skool Freak
Is it really so hard to believe?!?

I'm not talking about you here, but more about people in general... I'm not sure if you've ever heard of the term "bi-curious", but it generally means you fundamentally swing one way (either straight or gay), but you'll indulge in a limited amount of sexual play with the "minority" sex. For example, IMHO, a bi-curious girl could be anyone from the sort of girls who'll, say, snog each other on a night out right the way though to someone who'll have full-on lesbian sex... but they would never engage in an emotional relationships with another girl (apparently the difference between, bi-curious and bisexual.)

Personally, I believe that a 100% straight girl would be repulsed by doing any of the things bi-curious girls would do; snogging her mates included (unless it was perhaps for a dare OSLT)

In any case, it's 2022 ffs, apart from the ultra-religious types, who really gives a *Insert rude word here*

I don’t care/ there’s no proper scientific proof and evidence gathered on it, just speculation. Sexuality is fixed you’re either gay, bi or straight.
I don’t care/ there’s no proper scientific proof and evidence gathered on it, just speculation. Sexuality is fixed you’re either gay, bi or straight.

I think we'll just agree to disagree, and leave it at that.
Original post by Old Skool Freak
I think we'll just agree to disagree, and leave it at that.

If you’re not helping then don’t comment.

why would you ask then if you're just going to get angry at people trying to help. it's not that deep.
also: https://www.sciencealert.com/sexual-orientation-continues-to-change-right-through-our-teens-and-into-adulthood
sexuality is fluid!

I'm not sure what your problem is, I gave you my opinion in my first reply, and then I wanted to give you an alterative view to think about. You've discarded it, and I CBA trying to convince you that I'm right, that's all it is. I haven't been rude to you or insulted you..

Anyway, i'll leave you to it.
Original post by Imperviousness
I mean you could appreciate that she's hot and recognize that she's seductive and be straight. There are so many people I can see are hot, but that doesn't mean I want to have sex with them. But if you could envision yourself having sex with her and are not disgusted, maybe you're not straight.

Ahhh thank you so much!!! Yeh I can’t imagine having sex with her. It was from a video I watched about a woman dressing up as a man in pitch perfect 3, it was bothering me because in the comments section all the girls wrote I guess we’re not straight so I started wondering whether finding somebody seductive and hot means that you like the same sex.
Original post by Little pecker
If you can’t then it’s probably due to some deep rooted homophobia

Nah I just can’t imagine myself being with a girl. I love them in a friend/sister way.
Original post by Little pecker
Defo homophobic

Ok
I just spoke to my dr and she said it’s natural for straight girls to find people in masculine clothes to be handsome no matter whether they’re a girl or boy. You can be attracted to them but that doesn’t mean you want to pursue a relationship with them. She said social media and films can really confuse people and make them think that they’re not straight and that a lot of say girls who think they’re bi are actually straight but they just find butch girls appealing due to them being like men. The girls think that this attraction means that they’re in love with a girl and want a relationship with her.
I just spoke to my dr and she said it’s natural for straight girls to find people in masculine clothes to be handsome no matter whether they’re a girl or boy. You can be attracted to them but that doesn’t mean you want to pursue a relationship with them. She said social media and films can really confuse people and make them think that they’re not straight and that a lot of say girls who think they’re bi are actually straight but they just find butch girls appealing due to them being like men. The girls think that this attraction means that they’re in love with a girl and want a relationship with her.

Spoke to your doctor? Are you the one who thinks LGBTQ+ is an illness?
Original post by SagaciousSag
Spoke to your doctor? Are you the one who thinks LGBTQ+ is an illness?

No, I have HOCD. It’s just ocd with a homosexual theme. There are other types of theme like murder, meaning of life, repetitive washing, pedophila, unwanted sexual thoughts like gay thoughts when I’m straight. It exist and is real. I suggest you to search it up.

Latest

Trending

Trending