The Student Room Group

Will my parents see which course I am applying for when they support my application?

A bit of a weird question, I know, but unfortunately I'm in a position where they won't support my application if I do not apply for the course they want me to take. I have just applied and submitted my student finance application for a different course so, wanted to confirm if they will be notified of the course I'm taking when they support my application or not.

(By the way when I say support I mean as in providing their financial details to help SF determine my maintenance loan amount, the email that they get - will it show my chosen course and will they ever see the course I choose?)
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by tf76fr67f
A bit of a weird question, I know, but unfortunately I'm in a position where they won't support my application if I do not apply for the course they want me to take. I have just applied and submitted my student finance application for a different course so, wanted to confirm if they will be notified of the course I'm taking when they support my application or not.

(By the way when I say support I mean as in providing their financial details to help SF determine my maintenance loan amount, the email that they get - will it show my chosen course and will they ever see the course I choose?)

Hello,

You can be confident your sponsors (parents) will not be able to see the course you have applied for.

Thanks, Lynsey.
Reply 2
OK thank you! Just out of interest, when will they be notified of the course I will be taking?

Original post by Lynsey SFE
Hello,

You can be confident your sponsors (parents) will not be able to see the course you have applied for.

Thanks, Lynsey.
Original post by tf76fr67f
OK thank you! Just out of interest, when will they be notified of the course I will be taking?

Hello,

No, they won't see or be notified of the course.

Thanks, Lynsey.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending