Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, do you care if your boyfriends have small ****? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m.i.i)
    Meh. Again with the extremely stupid and false assumptions about me. You just can't stop lying, can you?

And you clearly haven't understood a thing.
    I'm sorry?? Did I mis-hear you? I'M the one making stupid and false assumptions?

After what you just posted about me in another thread? - "And I don't know why I even bother replying to such a ignorant, deluded, pathetic and imbecilic c*nt like you."

Sure.....
    You sound like a real charmer. At least I'm referring to things you've actually written, instead of resorting to making disgusting unfounded personal judgements in every post, just to make your argument seem more credible.

The more I swear and abuse, the more likely people will be to believe me......I'm afraid it doesn't work that way hxx.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophisticated)
    I challenge you, hxx, to find an entry in my post history that utterly proves that I have been lying about this issue we're discussing here.

I can take criticism of women, but not when some keyboard warrior is floating around spouting rubbish and claiming that he knows the true feelings and preferences of the "majority" of women when he's in no way on earth met "the majority of women" or heard their opinions on the matter.

I really really would like to know where you get these "statistics" from, as TSR and Cosmo forums are by no means a valid source, as they only represent a certain few people of the population, who are all in the same place because they share something in common. So that's definitely not a fair representation of women if you base your opinions on a couple of websites. I feel sorry for you if you have to do that, as opposed to going out and meeting women and trying it yourself.

Keep insulting me, please do. It only discredits your argument, and will get you banned again in the end. You're clearly rattled and threatened by what I'm saying if you have to resort to name-calling every time you post to me. I don't even know what "dolt" means so you know...meh... :rolleyes:
    What's the bet he'll insult you for not knowing that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QwentyJ)
    I'm not an arse kisser. I'm just here to point out that everyone is different and that women aren't all shallow! Which is what you seem to believe. I do take exception with the fact that you hurl abuse at users for having a preference.
    Right :rofl:

Me? Pathological liar? Well, that's laughable.
    But true.

You created a list of users who you deemed to be 'size-queens' and put it in your signature. F*****g hell.
    So? Their posts confirmed it.

You're the stalker.
    LOL. Says the guy who stalks me. Way to live in denial, hypocrite

ReputationRep:
    He's already branded me as stupid so you know, can't get any worse can it...

Bring it on haha.

The more he personally insults me, the more I discredit his arguments and feel better. Only people who feel like they're losing a battle resort to calling people a c**t.

ReputationRep:
    Indeed, but I know my own opinion, and I am a girl, completely and utterly. On the other side of the coin, unless hxx has a vagina himself and has had relations with another guy (perhaps that's the case) then he can't factually comment on the importance of penis size either. So that argument can swing both ways, can it not?
    This 'flip-side' argument you're trying to make bares no relevance to the topic of women lying about penis sizes. He doesn't need a vagina to infer the opinions/feelings of the women he has interacted with. The rest of your post is also nonsensical and so I'm not going to bother taking the liberty of explaining in more depth. I'll just leave hxx here for you so you can continue your incessant arguing. I'm done here now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m.i.i)
    Right :rofl:

But true.

So? Their posts confirmed it.

LOL. Says the guy who stalks me. Way to live in denial, hypocrite
    When you're back here for another time,

A) Prove to me I'm a liar.
    B) So what if their posts confirmed it, that was stalking on a grand scale!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ex Death)
    This 'flip-side' argument you're trying to make bares no relevance to the topic of women lying about penis sizes. He doesn't need a vagina to infer the opinions/feelings of the women he has interacted with. The rest of your post is also nonsensical and so I'm not going to bother taking the liberty of explaining in more depth. I'll just leave hxx here for you so you can continue your incessant arguing. I'm done here now.
    No, he doesn't need a vagina to refer to the experiences of women he has interacted with, but unless he's had an encounter with over 51% of the female population, he is in no place to state what the "majority" of women prefer. And I sincerely doubt that he has....don't you agree???

I see that you failed to respond to my other point. So, fed up of defending hxx are we? Or have you run out of steam? I assume I've come out top in our little debate then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mii1)
    I never said that you were one of those who were lying about the height/penis size issues.

Haha, yeah right :rofl:

I've already provided you with several links to scientific studies. It's so obvious to everyone that tall men are way more attractive than short men. And that short men in general aren't attractive to women. But retards like you refuse to believe it, no matter how much evidence you throw at them.

Going by that logic your arguments have been discredited too. Good job.

Funny how you say that I'M the one who is rattled and threatened when every single reply you've ever made to me, proves that you're the one who is rattled and threatened. Truth hurts, huh?
    So you have scientific studies about height. Big whoop. Where's the scientific studies about "the majority of" women preferring men who are more-than-averagely endowed then?

I don't know how you've reached the conclusion that I am the one who's threatened by you. I'm by no means threatened by somebody who makes such ridiculous claims about knowledge of women based on a couple of scientific studies and a couple of names of "size-queens" in his TSR signature list haha.

Man, I'm quaking in my boots, really..... how could I be so foolish to have not realised my own opinion all along? Thank you eternally for enlightening me to the facts of my own preferences after all this time.... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    No, he doesn't need a vagina to refer to the experiences of women he has interacted with, but unless he's had an encounter with over 51% of the female population, he is in no place to state what the "majority" of women prefer. And I sincerely doubt that he has....don't you agree???

I see that you failed to respond to my other point. So, fed up of defending hxx are we? Or have you run out of steam? I assume I've come out top in our little debate then.
    Wait, what? Since when was this a debate? This was just me constantly having to explain things to you as you were a tad slow on the uptake. No, he doesn't need to sample 51% of the world's population. He and I have both had experiences where we have inferred that most women actually do care about penis sizes from not even 1% of the population. What we did was this thing called extrapolating the information to provide a solid conclusion. I hope I didn't just blow your mind.

No really, I actually am done here now (not because I'm giving in but because you're a waste of my time).

ReputationRep:
    Wait, what? Since when was this a debate? This was just me constantly having to explain things to you as you were a tad slow on the uptake. No, he doesn't need to sample 51% of the world's population. He and I have both had experiences where we have inferred that most women actually do care about penis sizes from not even 1% of the population. What we did was this thing called extrapolating the information to provide a solid conclusion. I hope I didn't just blow your mind.

No really, I actually am done here now (not because I'm giving in but because you're a waste of my time).
    What you did was generalised everybody else based on a couple of girls you've met. Which is really stupid, and if you don't realise that then I think you're the one who's slow on the uptake. If you've written off women and their credibility based on that, then.....whatever....I'm stunned I suppose. And I hope that one day, when you inevitably meet a girl who doesn't care about penis size, that it doesn't blow your tiny little mind.

ReputationRep:
    Guess who's been banned again! Ha

ReputationRep:

Also note that your best bud has been banned...again. That's a real shame... I guess you'll have to carry on spreading manure around this forum on his behalf. You've done a pretty good job already, so keep up the good work, it's been a pleasure

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 19, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.