The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by QwentyJ
What's the bet he'll insult you for not knowing that? :colondollar:

He's already branded me as stupid so you know, can't get any worse can it... :smile:

Bring it on haha.

The more he personally insults me, the more I discredit his arguments and feel better. Only people who feel like they're losing a battle resort to calling people a c**t.
Reply 261
Original post by sophisticated
Indeed, but I know my own opinion, and I am a girl, completely and utterly. On the other side of the coin, unless hxx has a vagina himself and has had relations with another guy (perhaps that's the case) then he can't factually comment on the importance of penis size either. So that argument can swing both ways, can it not?

This 'flip-side' argument you're trying to make bares no relevance to the topic of women lying about penis sizes. He doesn't need a vagina to infer the opinions/feelings of the women he has interacted with. The rest of your post is also nonsensical and so I'm not going to bother taking the liberty of explaining in more depth. I'll just leave hxx here for you so you can continue your incessant arguing. I'm done here now.
Reply 262
Original post by m.i.i
Right :rofl:

But true.

So? Their posts confirmed it.

LOL. Says the guy who stalks me. Way to live in denial, hypocrite :smile:

When you're back here for another time,

A) Prove to me I'm a liar.
B) So what if their posts confirmed it, that was stalking on a grand scale!
Original post by Ex Death
This 'flip-side' argument you're trying to make bares no relevance to the topic of women lying about penis sizes. He doesn't need a vagina to infer the opinions/feelings of the women he has interacted with. The rest of your post is also nonsensical and so I'm not going to bother taking the liberty of explaining in more depth. I'll just leave hxx here for you so you can continue your incessant arguing. I'm done here now.

No, he doesn't need a vagina to refer to the experiences of women he has interacted with, but unless he's had an encounter with over 51% of the female population, he is in no place to state what the "majority" of women prefer. And I sincerely doubt that he has....don't you agree???

I see that you failed to respond to my other point. So, fed up of defending hxx are we? Or have you run out of steam? I assume I've come out top in our little debate then.
Original post by mii1
I never said that you were one of those who were lying about the height/penis size issues.

Haha, yeah right :rofl:

I've already provided you with several links to scientific studies. It's so obvious to everyone that tall men are way more attractive than short men. And that short men in general aren't attractive to women. But retards like you refuse to believe it, no matter how much evidence you throw at them.

Going by that logic your arguments have been discredited too. Good job.

Funny how you say that I'M the one who is rattled and threatened when every single reply you've ever made to me, proves that you're the one who is rattled and threatened. Truth hurts, huh?

So you have scientific studies about height. Big whoop. Where's the scientific studies about "the majority of" women preferring men who are more-than-averagely endowed then?

I don't know how you've reached the conclusion that I am the one who's threatened by you. I'm by no means threatened by somebody who makes such ridiculous claims about knowledge of women based on a couple of scientific studies and a couple of names of "size-queens" in his TSR signature list haha.

Man, I'm quaking in my boots, really..... how could I be so foolish to have not realised my own opinion all along? Thank you eternally for enlightening me to the facts of my own preferences after all this time.... :rolleyes:
Reply 265
Original post by sophisticated
No, he doesn't need a vagina to refer to the experiences of women he has interacted with, but unless he's had an encounter with over 51% of the female population, he is in no place to state what the "majority" of women prefer. And I sincerely doubt that he has....don't you agree???

I see that you failed to respond to my other point. So, fed up of defending hxx are we? Or have you run out of steam? I assume I've come out top in our little debate then.

Wait, what? Since when was this a debate? This was just me constantly having to explain things to you as you were a tad slow on the uptake. No, he doesn't need to sample 51% of the world's population. He and I have both had experiences where we have inferred that most women actually do care about penis sizes from not even 1% of the population. What we did was this thing called extrapolating the information to provide a solid conclusion. I hope I didn't just blow your mind.

No really, I actually am done here now (not because I'm giving in but because you're a waste of my time).
Wait, what? Since when was this a debate? This was just me constantly having to explain things to you as you were a tad slow on the uptake. No, he doesn't need to sample 51% of the world's population. He and I have both had experiences where we have inferred that most women actually do care about penis sizes from not even 1% of the population. What we did was this thing called extrapolating the information to provide a solid conclusion. I hope I didn't just blow your mind.

No really, I actually am done here now (not because I'm giving in but because you're a waste of my time).

What you did was generalised everybody else based on a couple of girls you've met. Which is really stupid, and if you don't realise that then I think you're the one who's slow on the uptake. If you've written off women and their credibility based on that, then.....whatever....I'm stunned I suppose. And I hope that one day, when you inevitably meet a girl who doesn't care about penis size, that it doesn't blow your tiny little mind.
Original post by QwentyJ
What's the bet he'll insult you for not knowing that? :colondollar:

Guess who's been banned again! Ha :tongue:

Also note that your best bud has been banned...again. That's a real shame... I guess you'll have to carry on spreading manure around this forum on his behalf. You've done a pretty good job already, so keep up the good work, it's been a pleasure :biggrin: :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending