how to tell him I cheated Watch

Scrappy-coco
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
send him the message in a bottle, prefferably from the one that 'caused' all the damage
Indian_Prince
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
how could you be soo heartless.... how could you be sooooo heart-lesss
MyDadIsCalledJawad
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Mr Disco)
lol****
Sums up the thread , op you deserve exactly what you get.

Just be lucky that it wasn't me you cheated on , you'd have a hedge-trimmer with a broken stop button shoved up you.
mary21
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Don't tell him. Yes, thats not being honest. But you made a mistake and regret it. Don't let it ruin something good. Just as long as you don't do it again.

EDIT - thats assuming it was just a kiss. If you did anything more, its another matter.
concubine
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by GBateman)
You cheated on your boyfriend, ergo; you're not in love with him.

EDIT:

Giving me negative rep won't make me wrong

No, your statement being wrong though, that does make you wrong.

People that look at things like love and cheating in such a basic black and white way are ****ing morons.

People can be in love with someone and cheat on them. Arguing otherwise just shows how little you understand things like emotions.

edit: just saw this
I'm just pragmatic and logical.

Hahaha. ****ing tool.
GBateman
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by there's too much love)
So with your amazing logic you thought you'd reduce peoples mental states and emotions down to behaviour?

Right, makes perfect sense:rolleyes:.

Read up on the philosophy of mind.
It does make perfect sense - you are correct.

If she were in love with her boyfriend, as she has claimed, she would not have slept with the other guy.

Simple.

I'm going to ignore your condescension for a moment and ask you this question:

Can you give me a brief "overview" of 'The Philosophy of the Mind'? As in; can you "pitch" it to me? If it sounds interesting I will read up on it.
vicky_1234
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You just need to tell him and let him make his own mind up about what he wants to do. Is this what's going to happen everytime you're drunk and in the company of a good looking guy? Let him know how much you regret it and how sorry you are. But at the end of the day it's up to him.
WelshBluebird
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by azalia)
I'm in love with my boyfriend.
Bull****

(Original post by mary21)
Don't tell him. Yes, thats not being honest. But you made a mistake and regret it. Don't let it ruin something good. Just as long as you don't do it again.
And what if he finds out from someone else?
Personally if my gf cheated, I'd rather know. And I'd rather I know from her.
GBateman
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by concubine)
Words.
I'd take more time to construct a post to address your points, but you can't express your opinions without being insulting and defamatory, so I won't bother. It's a shame, because your post did have some merit and I would have liked to have an intellectual debate with you about this.
there's too much love
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It does make perfect sense - you are correct.

If she were in love with her boyfriend, as she has claimed, she would not have slept with the other guy.

Simple.

I'm going to ignore your condescension for a moment and ask you this question:

Can you give me a brief "overview" of 'The Philosophy of the Mind'? As in; can you "pitch" it to me? If it sounds interesting I will read up on it.
Of course I can't give you a brief over view, there's a hell of a lot of information in the philosophy of mind. One of it's main influences has been Descartes and his dualism, and all of the rebuttals to that. But obviously you should read up on behaviourism within that, and it's criticisms. Currently the most promising set of theories for explaining mental states, how they come about, whether they're reducible to behaviour or physical states etc. it's functionalism.

I'm specifying those things as they're relevant with each other and your attempts to reduce X to Y (mental states/emotions to behaviour).

If you make idiotic assumptions over mental states being reducible to behaviour I will happily retort with a condescending tone, you were and are talking out of
your arse.
Victor-PP
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Repay him with all day long sex and blowjobs. He'll forgive you.
GBateman
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Words.
You were doing so well.

Please, refer to my above post.

there's too much love
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You were doing so well.

Nice defence "HO MY GAWD!!! I don't know what to do, people who actually have a little grounding in a topic I' just made assertions about have explained to me I'm wrong, I better not reply to what they put, admit I was wrong, or actually reply to any of their content but instead make another pointless post!!!1!1!1!11oneone!eleven".

It doesn't save you "arguments" though.

Bye.
Aisha~~
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Only one solution: Threesome.

(But you're still going in the trash)
concubine
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You were doing so well.

I don't really see much of a difference between the way me and the other chap responded and you coming out with inane, condescending comments based upon nothing but your individual beliefs.
GBateman
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Words.
I like how you mis-represent and also exaggerate the jist of what I was saying.

If you can't present your arguments without being insulting and defamatory - regardless of how relevant your points are - then I really do not want to engage in discussion with you.

It would seem there's not enough love

(That last line was just a light-hearted jape, not a personal attack, so please do not construe it as such)
U.S Lecce
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You need to let him shag your best friend.
Nick Longjohnson
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
"While you were gone another guy was balls deep in me. But that's ok because I can rationalise it and somehow make it your fault."

mary21
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Foo.mp3)

Thank **** for that addendum! Was about to blow a gasget over here!
Lol yeah, I realised I hadn't figured out from the OP what level of cheating it was!

OP if it was more than a kiss, then you have to tell him.
there's too much love
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I like how you mis-represent and also exaggerate the jist of what I was saying.

If you can't present your arguments without being insulting and defamatory - regardless of how relevant your points are - then I really do not want to engage in discussion with you.

It would seem there's not enough love

(That last line was just a light-hearted jape, not a personal attack, so please do not construe it as such)
So you would argue that you were not talking out of your arse?

Please explain that argument to me.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (561)
37.68%
No - but I will (116)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (106)
7.12%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (706)
47.41%

Watched Threads