The Student Room Group

Guys. Could you find this type of body attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I have a figure similar to this girls,very small boobs and a curvier bottom half. I keep seeing on here guys going on about how they prefer bigger boobs... Even girls with decent sized boobs are deemed "too small"

Anon because of sensitive issue.

this is the perfect kind of body for me, literally dont even care about boob size, but its nice to have some kind of bum to hold onto :]

In terms of aesthetics though, the most attractive part of a girl to me is their face.
Original post by Maid Marian
I am.:frown:

Pics or it didn't happen.

-----------------------

@OP: Yes.
Original post by JayJay-C19
No. Josh Hutcherson is hot, his body for the win.

OMG I love Josh Hutcherson :daydreaming::heart:
Original post by Roshany
OMG I love Josh Hutcherson :daydreaming::heart:

YES. He's just... everything. I want to marry him. I shall track him down in the near future... aka tonight... aka this minute... second.
Original post by Maid Marian
I am.:frown:

Well I'd go after a girl with a body like that :tongue:
YES. He's just... everything. I want to marry him. I shall track him down in the near future... aka tonight... aka this minute... second.

AGREED. I feel like I'm stalking him not good :colondollar::colone:
Original post by Roshany
AGREED. I feel like I'm stalking him not good :colondollar::colone:

His figure in The Hunger Games: Catching Fire :colone: :colone: :colone:
I'm not a guy but I thought I'd just add that I buy my bras from that website :tongue: one of the few places that does the 28HH I need!
I'm not a guy but I thought I'd just add that I buy my bras from that website :tongue: one of the few places that does the 28HH I need!

I buy mine from there as well :h: They're awesome, they show their bras on multiple boob sizes and will custom make unusual ones.
His figure in The Hunger Games: Catching Fire :colone: :colone: :colone:

I KNOW!!! But like I'm obsessed in my german speaking I wrote about 2 paragraphs about him my german teacher thinks I'm mental :rolleyes::adore: but I like can't help it
I have a figure similar to this girls,very small boobs and a curvier bottom half. I keep seeing on here guys going on about how they prefer bigger boobs... Even girls with decent sized boobs are deemed "too small"

Anon because of sensitive issue.

Hell yeah, looks perfect to me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
I buy mine from there as well :h: They're awesome, they show their bras on multiple boob sizes and will custom make unusual ones.

Haha I know :biggrin: I have several EM bras (love my custom PL Gazeta) and a Freya Deco in 30GG which doesn't *technically* fit, but it has flamingos on it sooo :wink:
Original post by Roshany
I KNOW!!! But like I'm obsessed in my german speaking I wrote about 2 paragraphs about him my german teacher thinks I'm mental :rolleyes::adore: but I like can't help it

How. Weird. Is. This.

I did the exact same thing!!!!!!
How. Weird. Is. This.

I did the exact same thing!!!!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Weird but we do seem quite alike aside from the fact I'm a girl
Haha I know :biggrin: I have several EM bras (love my custom PL Gazeta) and a Freya Deco in 30GG which doesn't *technically* fit, but it has flamingos on it sooo :wink:

I need to buy some more. I used to be a 28J but I came off the pill and now I'm a 30G/28GG (much more reasonable :h:) and I need new ones. I'm currently wearing some cheap 30FFs I picked up and the quadboob is killing me :zomg:
Original post by Roshany
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Weird but we do seem quite alike aside from the fact I'm a girl

I said some stuff about me wanting to marry him and he had very sexy blue eyes loooool! My German teacher was a woman and she agreed:wink: We have excellent taste it seems.
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
I need to buy some more. I used to be a 28J but I came off the pill and now I'm a 30G/28GG (much more reasonable :h:) and I need new ones. I'm currently wearing some cheap 30FFs I picked up and the quadboob is killing me :zomg:

Victoria secret is where it's at

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BradleyLawrence
Victoria secret is where it's at

Posted from TSR Mobile

Unfortunately not since they don't make past an E cup.
I said some stuff about me wanting to marry him and he had very sexy blue eyes loooool! My German teacher was a woman and she agreed:wink: We have excellent taste it seems.

My german teacher thought i was psycho and called him ugly i was so close to killing her :unimpressed::kungfu:
Yep, looks like the body of a girl you'd want to be your girlfriend or even wife. Big tits and an incredible body looks nice, but I would be thinking about all the dicks that have probably been inside her, as well as all the guys who are no doubt chatting her up everywhere she goes if you got in to a relationship with her. The girl in the pic also has a nice body compared to the majority of the population. It's not incredible, but it's not all flabby and nasty either.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending