The Student Room Group

boy aint replying to my texts.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rojina1
omg lmaoooooooooooo y'all.

Calm your ego
Do you, by any chance, use 'LMAOOOOOOO' often, in your texts?
Reply 22
Original post by SmashConcept
I hate your grammar and I 100% wouldn't text you back.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. OMG. okay. I'll sort it out. I cba. Omg.
Reply 23
Original post by Cremated_Spatula

I do

Just want to point out that your avatar is the only one on this forum that even comes close to being as good as mine.
You're over thinking this massively and making this into a big deal when it really just doesn't need to be, and don't take this the wrong way but you also come across as incredibly immature which can be a turn off for a lot of people. If this thread is a true indication of your mentality, maturity and how you deal with problems then I don't think you're ready to date to be honest.
Original post by SmashConcept
Just want to point out that your avatar is the only one on this forum that even comes close to being as good as mine.

I think I can take that as a compliment.

Original post by rojina1
I do
Comes off as somewhat insincere & immature, might have put him off talking to you.
(edited 8 years ago)
I think I can take that as a compliment.

Hit the sack, Jack.
He doesn't like you lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooo

Maybe because you text like a 10 year old who just got their first phone lmaoooooooooo
Just don't contact him and see if he responds to you :smile: You could be over doing it.
Maybe he has a busy life.
Reply 31
I think you should just leave it tbf. They'll be other people along the journey Of life 😂
You sound very immature. If he's older than you he could actually be mature, you know the thing that makes you seem grown up? lmfaoooooooooo 17 going on 3 loooool goodness gracious.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending