The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I waited 13 years for my first kiss with my current boyfriend and so when it was finally over I just smiled and said 'that was lovely' and gave him a big ole hug. He liked it
Reply 21
I remember my latest first kiss...it was at the May Ball. We went outside into the grounds of where the ball was set, and we kissed. Afterwards, we didn't say anything, just smiled and walked around the grounds holding hands...eventually my bf said something like how happy he was.
Reply 22
just smile...
Reply 23
Give em a wink and a sly smile, and go in for another kiss

..shauny
Reply 24
Just smile. That's what I always do when I don't really know what to say :smile: . Sometimes if I have known the person beforehand I could pass a cheeky comment but I don't think that applies in all cases because I only do that when I have known the person for a long time.

:tee:
Reply 25
Candy-Kills
hi,

im average/maybe even good at gettin till the first kiss, but after it finishes, i never know what to say!! i think i spoiled some good moments by just saying somethin stupid like:

- woah, how come this happened?

or:

- hmm... strawberries...

What's the problem? Those two are really good - funny, but shows you enjoyed it. I especially love the "strawberries" one. You don't have to be really cheesy and say "Wow, that was amazing", just smile, say something that comes naturally (maybe not that you need to go to the toiletm though :p:) and kiss her again.
"By the way, I have herpes". It should get a reaction. For fun, keep it up for a month or however long it takes for them to get an STD test. The look on their face will be priceless.

......or just smile. :smile:
Reply 27
I suggest nothing.
Reply 28
Cyril Sneer's Nose
"By the way, I have herpes". It should get a reaction. For fun, keep it up for a month or however long it takes for them to get an STD test. The look on their face will be priceless.

......or just smile. :smile:

errr, lol! i think i'd rather take the second one!
____________________________________________________-

Seems like most ppl think its better just to smile... i think ill try just smiling and not thinking too much about it from now on!

cheers to all!!!!!!
smile and go for the second.
"I gots wood?!"

or

"I like you, you like me?" Borat style.

or run a victory lap.

Or, if you actually want to kiss them ever again

"I suppose cheering would be inappropriate?"
Reply 31
i wouldn't know unfortunatly BUT my friend says (a girl): " Don't Say Anything:P Just Smile And Give A Hug Then:-

If Your Gonna Leave Say Somthing Along The Lines Of "Love You, I'll Call You Tonight" Or Somthing Like That

Or If Your Carry On With the Date Say " That was amazing and smile"

But usually Its better for the girl to reply and better for the kiss to take place at the end of a date:biggrin:"
Reply 32
"Liquorice?"

Zoecb
I suggest nothing.

Really? That's a shame; I had been hoping for insight.

I tend to say nothing; or kiss them again. I'm rather a good kisser, apparently, so it's not normally necessary to embellish.
"Meh."
Reply 34
Profesh

I tend to say nothing; or kiss them again.

Yeah, that's the best thing. :smile:
Reply 35
Heh, I know exactly what you mean. I remember with an ex I said "you have really nice lips for a boy"...and he was like "er, thanks..."! He always remembered that, but we went out for aaaages afterwards so it can't have been that bad. I tend to smile and kiss them again (as they tend to have initiated the first kiss, so it's sort of a way of approving without saying anything). When I'm drunk, I've noticed I giggle and nuzzle them a bit. Definitely is best not to blurt something out!
Reply 36
If I can't occupy a silence with someone, comfortably, then I've no business kissing them.
Reply 37
"Your mouth feels nice enough for me to stick my willy in" ?
^Lol!

"I'll text you"

I still haven't...
Speederson
I think it depends on who its with and what environment your in. so if your in a night club nothing needs to be said at all, so its all about the eyes. maybe if u can't think of anything good to say though don't say anything at all as silence is a better alternative. One i used yesterday was "i've been wanting to do that for ages" lol

My current fella said that to me! "I've been wanting to do that for the past day and a half"

Latest

Trending

Trending