what do you say right after first kiss? i never get it right!

Watch
Nally
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I waited 13 years for my first kiss with my current boyfriend and so when it was finally over I just smiled and said 'that was lovely' and gave him a big ole hug. He liked it
LovelyLau
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I remember my latest first kiss...it was at the May Ball. We went outside into the grounds of where the ball was set, and we kissed. Afterwards, we didn't say anything, just smiled and walked around the grounds holding hands...eventually my bf said something like how happy he was.
fabbo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
just smile...
shauny
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Give em a wink and a sly smile, and go in for another kiss

..shauny
Anannya
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Just smile. That's what I always do when I don't really know what to say . Sometimes if I have known the person beforehand I could pass a cheeky comment but I don't think that applies in all cases because I only do that when I have known the person for a long time.

:tee:
*Katie*
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Candy-Kills)
hi,

im average/maybe even good at gettin till the first kiss, but after it finishes, i never know what to say!! i think i spoiled some good moments by just saying somethin stupid like:

- woah, how come this happened?

or:

- hmm... strawberries...
What's the problem? Those two are really good - funny, but shows you enjoyed it. I especially love the "strawberries" one. You don't have to be really cheesy and say "Wow, that was amazing", just smile, say something that comes naturally (maybe not that you need to go to the toiletm though :p:) and kiss her again.
Cyril Sneer's Nose
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
"By the way, I have herpes". It should get a reaction. For fun, keep it up for a month or however long it takes for them to get an STD test. The look on their face will be priceless.

......or just smile.
Zoecb
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I suggest nothing.
Candy-Kills
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by Cyril Sneer's Nose)
"By the way, I have herpes". It should get a reaction. For fun, keep it up for a month or however long it takes for them to get an STD test. The look on their face will be priceless.

......or just smile.

errr, lol! i think i'd rather take the second one!
________________________________ ____________________-

Seems like most ppl think its better just to smile... i think ill try just smiling and not thinking too much about it from now on!

cheers to all!!!!!!
anonymous2006
Report 12 years ago
smile and go for the second.
DodgyTrousers
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
"I gots wood?!"

or

"I like you, you like me?" Borat style.

or run a victory lap.

Or, if you actually want to kiss them ever again

"I suppose cheering would be inappropriate?"
Saq2k7
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i wouldn't know unfortunatly BUT my friend says (a girl): " Don't Say Anything:P Just Smile And Give A Hug Then:-

If Your Gonna Leave Say Somthing Along The Lines Of "Love You, I'll Call You Tonight" Or Somthing Like That

Or If Your Carry On With the Date Say " That was amazing and smile"

But usually Its better for the girl to reply and better for the kiss to take place at the end of a date"
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
"Liquorice?"

(Original post by Zoecb)
I suggest nothing.
Really? That's a shame; I had been hoping for insight.

I tend to say nothing; or kiss them again. I'm rather a good kisser, apparently, so it's not normally necessary to embellish.
Bedshaped
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
"Meh."
Zoecb
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Profesh)
I tend to say nothing; or kiss them again.
Yeah, that's the best thing.
ciara
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Heh, I know exactly what you mean. I remember with an ex I said "you have really nice lips for a boy"...and he was like "er, thanks..."! He always remembered that, but we went out for aaaages afterwards so it can't have been that bad. I tend to smile and kiss them again (as they tend to have initiated the first kiss, so it's sort of a way of approving without saying anything). When I'm drunk, I've noticed I giggle and nuzzle them a bit. Definitely is best not to blurt something out!
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
If I can't occupy a silence with someone, comfortably, then I've no business kissing them.
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
"Your mouth feels nice enough for me to stick my willy in" ?
spartakist
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
^Lol!

"I'll text you"

I still haven't...
username43584
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Speederson)
I think it depends on who its with and what environment your in. so if your in a night club nothing needs to be said at all, so its all about the eyes. maybe if u can't think of anything good to say though don't say anything at all as silence is a better alternative. One i used yesterday was "i've been wanting to do that for ages" lol
My current fella said that to me! "I've been wanting to do that for the past day and a half"
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (276)
15.51%
Uncertainty around my education (279)
15.67%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (177)
9.94%
Isolating with family (126)
7.08%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (79)
4.44%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (149)
8.37%
Loneliness (175)
9.83%
Financial worries (72)
4.04%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (163)
9.16%
Exposure to negative news/social media (126)
7.08%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (158)
8.88%

Watched Threads