The Student Room Group

Making Love at University

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Because we didn't choose the family we were born into? Why should someone be disadvantaged because of their background that they had no control over? Please respect those who have had a harder life than you instead of telling them they don't deserve as much.

Who said they don't deserve as much?

Anon1 is simply saying if his/her parents worked hard, why don't they have the freedom to give their children that money to improve the living standard? Is that not the same concept as raising a child? By your logic, why should you have a roof over your head when some starving kid in africa was born to a background that cannot be controlled?
Original post by chocolatesauce
how do you look them in the eye the next morning :/

Its not like I have loud sex so nothing for me to feel awkward, rather it should be them.
Original post by Justmoll28
What do you mean what next? Surely if you're in the same situation as me then you wouldn't need to comment like that. If you was a students youd know that changing halls two semesters in would be pointless? I'm quite happy with where I live and I'm happy with how much rent I pay so thanks for your concern, knobhead

Lmao.

Y u so mad tho?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending