Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOL YES OM
    "Gupta bought 83 watermelons..." dead x'DDD
    Ahaha ikr :rofl:

Gupta has 10 water melons, he then gives 3 water melons to Jane. Calculate the rotational spin of the earth in accordance to mass due to gravity

ReputationRep:
    neeewpp - I once felt like I had failed an exam half way through because I had finished that early. and once I forgot my pens for an exam and the one pen I happened to find on the floor ran out about 20 minutes through that exam - luckily they gave me a new one but it took them like 5 minutes
    in the first exam I got a 67%, and in the second I got a 73% (uni)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Ahaha ikr :rofl:

Gupta has 10 water melons, he then gives 3 water melons to Jane. Calculate the rotational spin of the earth in accordance to mass due to gravity
    loooooooool yupp
    end up working out the mass of the sun instead </3

ReputationRep:
    No

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    loooooooool yupp
    end up working out the mass of the sun instead </3
    Hahahaha in y10/y11 we used to just ask these kinds of 'questions' in class - it was so funny :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trapking)
    Naw you don't sound dumb silly
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Aww that spoiler thing was so cute

:hugs:

When you think you were prepared but then can't answer the first two marker...
    That happened to me in Physics last year AS OCR electricity module. Didn't cry though

ReputationRep:
    After a physics GCSE mock paper I cried because I didn't finish it, then I cried for like an hour when I went home because I was like 'I'll never be a physicist now' - turns out I got an A* and it made me feel like an idiot for stressing so much

I've done pretty awful in my recent mocks but I don't see the point in crying or getting upset over it. The only tears I'm going to shed over A levels is tears of joy on results day!

ReputationRep:
    I've cried during mock exams but never real exams.

Gcse english lit mock exam- Cried because I hated english lit so hadn't revised and was also worried about one of my friends.

AS maths mock exam- Cried because for some reason my mind went blank, and then lots of bad thoughts came and then I couldn't breathe. Twas not fun.

ReputationRep:
    no but this girl cried when her phone went off in the exam lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AthiaKarim)
    Aww that spoiler thing was so cute

:hugs:
    :blush:

Yes, during m GCSE maths exams, I found it soo hard.

ReputationRep:
    - Cried and gave up on maths after my C2 exam
    - Cried in my unit 1 chemistry exam as it seemed really difficult and I thought I got a U, turned out I got a C, but a B overall in chemistry. Hope I don't cry again when I resit it this year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    Yeah i cried in the maths GCSE (did it silently lol) it was because i found it so hard but i had spent two years working so hard to practise and practise bc maths isn't my strong point that when i couldn't do the questions (yeah it was that Edexcel one....inb4 hannah's sweets ;-; )i just couldn't help it
    Spoiler:
    Show
    it worked out good in the end tho so take that hannah
    I felt exactly the same as you, I left about a 3rd of the paper black as a result of starting to panic at the pencil and pen question (I thought it was a simultaneous equation question :dontknow:). Somehow got an A at the end of it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Long story short, I ended up crying in my exam today because I didn't have a clue what I was doing and now I feel like a right idiot. Does anyone else have any similar experiences?
    Watdaf*q were you doing for the whole year before the exam lol?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not cry but was on the verge of a full on brain freeze. I was shaking so much and I could barely even read the paper. It was my first exam (core science in year 10) and afterwards when I got back home cried.

Then I got back to work on revising for paper 2 like mad because I thought I had done so badly. There was no time to be depressed. I just threw myself at the books for another week. Safe to say I scraped an A* thanks to that terrible exam shaking me up to ace that paper 2.

I dont think I could cope with crying in front of my everyone though :/

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.