The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by z33
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL YES OM
"Gupta bought 83 watermelons..." dead x'DDD

Ahaha ikr :rofl:

Gupta has 10 water melons, he then gives 3 water melons to Jane. Calculate the rotational spin of the earth in accordance to mass due to gravity
neeewpp - I once felt like I had failed an exam half way through because I had finished that early. and once I forgot my pens for an exam and the one pen I happened to find on the floor ran out about 20 minutes through that exam - luckily they gave me a new one but it took them like 5 minutes
in the first exam I got a 67%, and in the second I got a 73% (uni)
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 62
Original post by Amellia123
Ahaha ikr :rofl:

Gupta has 10 water melons, he then gives 3 water melons to Jane. Calculate the rotational spin of the earth in accordance to mass due to gravity

loooooooool yupp
end up working out the mass of the sun instead </3
No
Original post by z33
loooooooool yupp
end up working out the mass of the sun instead </3

Hahahaha :tongue: in y10/y11 we used to just ask these kinds of 'questions' in class - it was so funny :lol:
Original post by trapking
Naw you don't sound dumb silly :tongue:

Spoiler

Aww that spoiler thing was so cute

:hugs:
When you think you were prepared but then can't answer the first two marker...
That happened to me in Physics last year AS OCR electricity module. Didn't cry though :frown:
After a physics GCSE mock paper I cried because I didn't finish it, then I cried for like an hour when I went home because I was like 'I'll never be a physicist now' - turns out I got an A* and it made me feel like an idiot for stressing so much :tongue:

I've done pretty awful in my recent mocks but I don't see the point in crying or getting upset over it. The only tears I'm going to shed over A levels is tears of joy on results day!
I've cried during mock exams but never real exams.

Gcse english lit mock exam- Cried because I hated english lit so hadn't revised and was also worried about one of my friends.

AS maths mock exam- Cried because for some reason my mind went blank, and then lots of bad thoughts came and then I couldn't breathe. Twas not fun.
no but this girl cried when her phone went off in the exam lol
Original post by AthiaKarim
Aww that spoiler thing was so cute

:hugs:

:blush:
Yes, during m GCSE maths exams, I found it soo hard.
- Cried and gave up on maths after my C2 exam
- Cried in my unit 1 chemistry exam as it seemed really difficult and I thought I got a U, turned out I got a C, but a B overall in chemistry. Hope I don't cry again when I resit it this year.
Original post by CoolCavy
Yeah i cried in the maths GCSE :redface: (did it silently lol) it was because i found it so hard but i had spent two years working so hard to practise and practise bc maths isn't my strong point that when i couldn't do the questions (yeah it was that Edexcel one....inb4 hannah's sweets ;-; )i just couldn't help it :redface:

Spoiler

I felt exactly the same as you, I left about a 3rd of the paper black as a result of starting to panic at the pencil and pen question (I thought it was a simultaneous equation question :dontknow:). Somehow got an A at the end of it:biggrin:
Original post by Anonymous
Long story short, I ended up crying in my exam today because I didn't have a clue what I was doing and now I feel like a right idiot. Does anyone else have any similar experiences? :redface:

Watdaf*q were you doing for the whole year before the exam lol?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not cry but was on the verge of a full on brain freeze. I was shaking so much and I could barely even read the paper. It was my first exam (core science in year 10) and afterwards when I got back home cried.

Then I got back to work on revising for paper 2 like mad because I thought I had done so badly. There was no time to be depressed. I just threw myself at the books for another week. Safe to say I scraped an A* thanks to that terrible exam shaking me up to ace that paper 2.

I dont think I could cope with crying in front of my everyone though :/
I did today on my algebra test and wanted to see if anyone else has cried on the middle of an exam. But the whole four hours of the STAAR test i had a panic attack and it has never lasted that long. Plus the test was 62 hard difficult math problems and i was running out of time. At first i was crying because i thought the test was hard and then i started thinking of sad things which made me tear up more. And through out the whole test my heart was just beating and i couldn't stop moving, i kept tapping my foot and playing with my jewelry and fingers. It was the worst test experiment ever.
I have cried in multiple exams all the way from GCSE mocks to final A level exams. One time the invigilator just dropped a tissue on the desk and awkwardly patted me and walked off

Latest

Trending

Trending