The Student Room Group

GIRLS!! Boyfriend looks at other women

Scroll to see replies

[QUOTE=Anonymous;65872802]Wow you are extremely lucky! at least there is hope that considerate males exist lol :biggrin: do you think its any different if he slighly looks and doesnt try to make it obvious for you to see but you do anyway? That type of looking is the most annoying because it is like "I can still see what you are doing you idiot" and yes it is hard to think like that

Yeah I do think it's different if he looks sneakily because at least he's not LETTING YOU SEE HIM DOING IT lol! I think it's very disrespectful if he knows you can see him do it, no offence to men but I think men are very simple minded, what they see is all they are thinking about, whilst women think of 100 things at once! So if he is THAT complex minded that he can loo at a girl WHILST thinking 'I'm trying to not let my gf see me looking' then that's a bonus lol! It also is super awkward when boys look at YOU whilst with their girlfriend, makes me feel so sorry for the girl! I don't think we should over think the whole topic, you need to make a decision if you can accept it or not! They won't change girl! Men are simple AF lol they either do it or they don't xxx
Original post by steffparker0506
Yeah I do think it's different if he looks sneakily because at least he's not LETTING YOU SEE HIM DOING IT lol! I think it's very disrespectful if he knows you can see him do it, no offence to men but I think men are very simple minded, what they see is all they are thinking about, whilst women think of 100 things at once! So if he is THAT complex minded that he can loo at a girl WHILST thinking 'I'm trying to not let my gf see me looking' then that's a bonus lol! It also is super awkward when boys look at YOU whilst with their girlfriend, makes me feel so sorry for the girl! I don't think we should over think the whole topic, you need to make a decision if you can accept it or not! They won't change girl! Men are simple AF lol they either do it or they don't xxx

This is soo truee! I always feel bad for other girls as well like i wanna just fly kick her man and be like mate what you doing?! and couldnt say it better myself they are simple af and i guess always will be hahahah xxx
Hi, I know how you feel. My partner does the exact same. I was furious cos he got up out of bed and stood in the kitchen looking at naked women (some website for naked models) I told him I get he does it but not when Im in the house cos I find it disrespectful. I only know cos he let me borrow his phone to sort something out for him and he forgot to close the page off. I know he looks at it, but I just dont agree with it when I'm home. Told him if he wanted to look at a pair of tits, I'm in the house. I think it's a woman thing. And yes I'm insecure as I have a little extra weight than I'd like and my tits are just none existant (he likes small boobs 😅) he agreed to not do it when I'm in the house, wether he kept to it I don't know and I don't want to 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending