The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
They gauge the pretty girls reaction to them and if its clearly a no, they approach the friend a) in hopes of making the pretty girl jealous or b) to at least get someone for the night.
It's a shame this isn't true with the sexes reversed. Guys don't want rejection, they want a guaranteed ****... "ugly" girls are thus more likely to give it to them... girls meanwhile just always want to lay the Adonis'
Original post by Anonymous
Whenever I go out with a group of my female friends, I notice that the overweight one or the ones that are generally considered ugly get so many guys approaching them on nights out in clubs. The really pretty ones (two of them are models) don't get guys coming up to them anywhere near as much. I've actually noticed this pattern with different groups of my female friends, so I don't think it's a coincidence. Do you think it's because guys assume fat girls or ugly girls are more desperate or have lower standards and are more likely to say 'yes'?

yes but thats not the whole reason, one of the other main reasons is that very fit women are offputting to a lot of women who think they are out of thier league. As such the really hot ones dont get as much attention as you might think.
There is no such thing as a physically ugly person, no offence but you kinda sound like a dick. There is not one type of beauty I.e. The pretty hot models you described. The reason the 'overweight' or 'ugly' ones are getting hit on is because they are very likely just as attractive as those 'pretty' ones. It's nothing to do with low standards or easy sex. Get your head out of your arse.
Original post by Applesandco
There is no such thing as a physically ugly person, no offence but you kinda sound like a dick. There is not one type of beauty I.e. The pretty hot models you described. The reason the 'overweight' or 'ugly' ones are getting hit on is because they are very likely just as attractive as those 'pretty' ones. It's nothing to do with low standards or easy sex. Get your head out of your arse.

And this was 6 years ago mate...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Damn, I'm fat and ugly and no one ever approached me :colonhash:
This was bumped up from 2010.

-THREAD CLOSED-

Latest

Trending

Trending