The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
sounds like youve just eaten something weird.
are you feeling unwell??
Reply 2
Erm, :doctor:

Really.
Reply 3
jeeez...

i'd be too embarrassed to even post this as anon.. :nothing:
Reply 4
piss happens
Reply 5
Sleep on the toilet seat
Reply 6
Can't remember what I ate last night lol but was nothing unusual. I feel OK. Where do you get massive nappies :-(
Reply 7
Sounds like you're ill.

WHy are you not at the doctor's right now?
Reply 8
Anonymous
Where do you get massive nappies :-(

Are you trolling?!

Maybe you went to the loo in your dream and just..let it all out.
Reply 9
i think you should see a doctor. its not normal for a guy your age to wet the bed.
Very brave for posting it on here though!

just another thought - had you been drinking lots of alcohol? cos that can cause it.

But then it would of been obvious as to why it happened...
anon fail!:woo:
Reply 11
Not trolling :-(

Didn't go to the doctor because didn't think anything of it initially.
Just see if it's just a one-off? If it happens again then go to the doctor, I guess if your bladder was full and you were very relaxed it can happen :dontknow:
Reply 13
To be honest if it's the first time it's happened i'd let it go this time then if it happens again start making enquiries to a GP.
Had you been drinking alcohol? I know that some people wet the bed etc when drunk.
Reply 15
No alcohol, but I've been looking around for causes and most sites say alocohol or coffee. I did have quite a bit of coffee yesterday, and one later than I usually do.
Reply 16
Anonymous
Can't remember what I ate last night lol but was nothing unusual. I feel OK. Where do you get massive nappies :-(

Troll.
olive*
Are you trolling?!

Maybe you went to the loo in your dream and just..let it all out.

That's happened to me before. :teehee:

When I was about 10. Not recently, of course. :p:
troll troll troll
If it's just a one-off, it's nothing to worry about. If you're ill, then I'm sure it's not too abnormal. If it happens again, that's when you need to worry.

Latest