The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
angelcream55
sorry about that. you must have had a tuff time. and i have been thro mostly what you have been thro and your right its all bout sex sex sex with them

I agree now I'm no longer male, us girls are constantly having tuff times with guys.

We should all go and live on an island together like in that film!
Reply 61
Anonymous
I've been taught that all guys think about is sex, sex, sex, sex all the time - I think this might be a bit warped and it makes me not trust guys and I turn guys down because I don't believe they are really interested in me.

What's the truth :confused: :s-smilie:

It is probably true that a guy is not going to consider entering a romantic relationship with you unless he wants to have sex with you. However that is not the only thing we want.

Sometimes the other needs will be satisfied so he may only want the sex, but that should be pretty easy to spot as he won't persevere if you don't jump into bed with him. There is nothing wrong with just wanting sex as long as both partners understand that.
Reply 62
Pheonixx
I agree now I'm no longer male, us girls are constantly having tuff times with guys.

We should all go and live on an island together like in that film!

lol yeah i think we should all go onto that island would be awsome
Reply 63
You don't want to know why "Men only want one thing", you want us to comfort you about your ex.
Reply 64
no this isnt all about my ex. if you look
Reply 65
angelcream55
lol yeah i think we should all go onto that island would be awsome

:woo:
btw whats the origin of your username? I need to get into all these girly creams now I'm one myself.
To be honest I agree with you, I'd rather have a gf who isn't all looks and shape. I look for good personality and caring girls- some girls have alright looks in my school but are mean and rude. I don't like those girls.
angelcream55
no this isnt all about my ex. if you look

CHECK MY PROFILE IT HAS A MESSAGE FOR YOU
Reply 68
Casshern1456
To be honest I agree with you, I'd rather have a gf who isn't all looks and shape. I look for good personality and caring girls- some girls have alright looks in my school but are mean and rude. I don't like those girls.

yeah i get what you mean there and it isnt nice to have girls doing that neither boys !!!!!!!!
Reply 69
lads only want one thing......COD without being nagged to death. i dont think its too much to ask?
Reply 70
lads only want one thing......COD without being nagged to death. i dont think its too much to ask?

This but not just COD, im also happy with HADDOCK, PRAWNS, TUNA or any SEAFOOD to be fair...
Reply 71
because wanting two things is greedy!

but at OP, what a generalisation.
Reply 72
cec200
This but not just COD, im also happy with HADDOCK, PRAWNS, TUNA or any SEAFOOD to be fair...

presuming you dont know what im on about COD=call of duty
angelcream55
hello i want to know why men only want one thing with a girl and not to love them because i think thats what my ex did to me but yet i still love him ?????????:frown:

Not every guy is like that, i'm sorry to hear you had such a bad experience but you can't say every guy is like that. I fail to see how you can love a guy who was so mean to you, cut him out your life.
Reply 74
angelcream55
well i dont want to give out an impression i was only asking really. and no i dont just fancy a guy . i beilve in love actually and i dont just want to shag them i couldnt care less

im surprised u get any then, personally i like girls that like sex and admit it.
Reply 75
9MmBulletz
You're right, right now I want 1 thing- for you to stop generalising.

/Thread
angelcream55
hello i want to know why men only want one thing with a girl and not to love them because i think thats what my ex did to me but yet i still love him ?????????:frown:

*head, desk*

So you have one, or two, or three bad experiences with jerks and suddenly all men only want one thing?

Maybe you need to wonder what kind of men you go for :eek:

Yeah, there are some men who just want to "pull fit birds" and get laid, but a lot of men are nice, genuine, decent people who want love and affection just as much as women or anyone else.

Maybe you need to find some new boys, huh?
I know, it's terrible I just want to fall in love completely and have it reciprocated. Tis an absolute crime.
they dont?! what a stereotype!!!
nature makes it that way. but you can have your own life theory. then live with that. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending