The Student Room Group

When you talk to someone what are you looking at

when you are looking at there face

For example, I alanlyse their skin, hairline, wrinkles, marks, freckles etc..etc...thats all I do..I hardly listen to what they are saying..I just analyse their appearance

I have always been obseessed with skin as I had bad acne since 12 years old....SO mayeb this is why or do others do this

I mean when you are looking at someone to talk to them you must be aware and concetrating on their face so therefore seeing and analysing these things

Or do yo just tlak to them and listen to waht they are saying and not pay much attention to there appearance unless there is something really weird like a huge hairy wart or horrendous acne or something?

Scroll to see replies

I look at their tits. I don't have time for talking to guys.
Reply 2
Staatssicherheit
I look at their tits. I don't have time for talking to guys.

thats all very good but when you at work and stuff not all females are young with nice perky tits
Reply 3
theres this woman at work whos got a full blown moustache and i shudder every time she tries to talk me.. i just stare at it and its grossness.. now ive just started looking a good distance away and never making face eye contact anymore

every time i see it a little piece of me dies inside
Reply 4
then you stare at their ass.
Reply 5
dzeh
theres this woman at work whos got a full blown moustache and i shudder every time she tries to talk me.. i just stare at it and its grossness.. now ive just started looking a good distance away and never making face eye contact anymore

every time i see it a little piece of me dies inside

yeh im like that if a person has a huge flaw like a big wart or female with a moustache or messed up gums and teeth or soemthing wrong with their face I just feel sick to talk to them and avoid or try not to look at them
scarfaced
thats all very good but when you at work and stuff not all females are young with nice perky tits

A tits a tit, they all deserve some love.
Reply 7
I look at people's eyes. Obviously I don't stare like a psycho, but people know you are generally interested in what they are saying if you look at there eyes. Sometimes there mouth, as it can be easier to understand what they are saying. Or if they have something quite striking about their appearance I find my gaze wondering to that.
Reply 8
hellywoodle
I look at people's eyes. Obviously I don't stare like a psycho, but people know you are generally interested in what they are saying if you look at there eyes. Sometimes there mouth, as it can be easier to understand what they are saying. Or if they have something quite striking about their appearance I find my gaze wondering to that.

Yep me too. Looking into a girls eyes is hot.

I also look at their smile, that's important too.
Reply 9
Eyes.

Although I read in one of those crappy magazines that if someone looks straight into your eyes when you are talking then it means they have some kind of ''crush'' on you. It's ******** but I sometimes get paranoid that they have read it as well :lol:
Reply 10
oh damn cuase that hot girl was just starign at my eyes the whole time she was talking to me...if only you told me this yesterday,...oh well hopefully ill meet her again
I look at their mouth, especially if they're shy/quiet person - in case I can't hear them lol. It's a really bad habit of mine and everytime I realise I'm doing it, I focus on the eyes for the rest of the conversation :p:
eyes..........
Reply 13
eye contact and smile!
Reply 14
scarfaced
oh damn cuase that hot girl was just starign at my eyes the whole time she was talking to me...if only you told me this yesterday,...oh well hopefully ill meet her again

I keep good eye contact with guys too...it doesn't mean I fancy you.
Their eyes.
i never stare into peoples eyes, not even like my boyfiends, well his i do but only him, lol
Reply 17
You can't look at somebodies eyes. You have to focus on one of them, I tend to alternate back and forth really quickly.. my conversations don't usually last long once I start doing that.
Eyes unless they have distracting facial features. I also tend inadvertently stare at people's eyebrows when talking to them.
Reems
You can't look at somebodies eyes. You have to focus on one of them, I tend to alternate back and forth really quickly.. my conversations don't usually last long once I start doing that.

hehe. tis true. i wonder how much people notice if you're just looking at one of their eyes?

Latest

Trending

Trending