The Student Room Group
There is no way to do it nicely. The ONLY way to get out of it guilt-free is to make HIM leave YOU.

May I suggest defecating on him/hear him. Who knows, it might even rekindle the flame that is your sex life...
Reply 2
Erm, I'm pretty sure there is no nice way to say that.
Reply 3
He's a really nice guy though, so I don't want to upset him.
Anonymous, GREAT thanks.

I think I'll just have to tell him straight.
Reply 4
If you're moving apart in a week perhaps say you don't want a long distance relationship
Reply 5
Would you like to end the relationship because of this? If so you might as well choose another reason. :dontknow:
get one of your friends to seduce him, then you'll have an excuse
Reply 7
just break up with him normally lol i think 'i'm not attracted to you' is kinda an insult, maybe just say it isnt going anywhere
Reply 8
so do you actually want to end the relationship, or just tell him that you're not attracted to him anymore?

i'm guessing both, but if it's only the latter then imo you shouldn't say anything. if you want to stay together then you're just gonna have to work at it to get the 'spark' back - it's pretty normal to lose that attraction in a long-term relationship, but it can come back with a bit of effort. :smile:

if you want to end the relationship because of it, then you just have to tell him straight. say that you don't feel attracted anymore and you don't feel it's going anywhere - that's probably the best option. if it's merely an attraction thing though then i wouldn't end the relationship over that, not if everything else is good otherwise. attraction/the 'spark' can be rediscovered/worked on, but a rubbish relationship can't. good luck!

Latest

Trending

Trending