The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Does masturbation work for you?

EDIT: That sounds slightly creepy on its own.

If you can get pleasure without penetration, or maybe from fingering or oral, then it might be a good idea to spend more time doing that in the bedroom.

Chances are if you're aroused from the above, you'll also find yourself enjoying the actual sex more.
What exactly dont you enjoy about it?
I get some pleasure, just not much.

I want these earth shattering orgasms that you hear about, the ones that leave you sweaty and panting; unable to move.
Reply 4
Princesschickenbelly

I want these earth shattering orgasms that you hear about, the ones that leave you sweaty and panting: unable to move.

Call me? :awesome:
Reply 5
Princesschickenbelly

I want these earth shattering orgasms that you hear about, the ones that leave you sweaty and panting: unable to move.

Well done on the anonymity btw.

Your boyfriend isn't doing it right apparently. If you know what you like tell your boyfriend to do it. If you don't then I suggest you find out. Talk to your boyfriend, he's no mindreader
alexs2602
Well done on the anonymity btw.

I wasn't tying to be.

alexs2602

Your boyfriend isn't doing it right apparently. If you know what you like tell your boyfriend to do it. If you don't then I suggest you find out. Talk to your boyfriend, he's no mindreader

I've had a few boyfriends in my time and I've never had it so I don't think they can ALL be doing it wrong. Also I never imagined my boyfriends to be mind readers, I tell them exactly what I like and in other parts - like oral - I get exactly what I want.
Reply 7
For how long have you been having sex? How much experience does your boyfriend have? Do you masturbate? Is he selfish in bed? etc.
Anonymous
Hi I'm 18 and in a longterm relationship. Ive never actually enjoyed sex nor got any sexual pleasure from it :/ I dont know what to do. Has anyone else got this problem?

I'm in the same position:frown:
Anonymous
I'm in the same position:frown:

why don't you (both) try a different one?
Same here. I get excited fine, and sex itself is okay too... but I never finish. Ever. I don't know if it's him or me and it's frustrating the hell out of me. I wish he'd just do more... what kind of guy doesn't care about sex?!
HumorousGent.

Tried that, and some more, but it doesn't work either :p:
Sex is as much (if not more) about connecting emotionally than the physical sensations that derive from it: it won't be very pleasurable unless there is genuine passion between you both. Firstly, then, you have to decide whether you are actually attracted to your boyfriend. If you are, it might help to discuss the situation openly with him - tell him what turns you on. If you don't know yourself, then start exploring yourself woman!
WistfulSprite
Sex is as much (if not more) about connecting emotionally than the physical sensations that derive from it. It won't be very pleasurable, then, unless there is genuine passion between you both. Firstly, then, you have to decide whether you are actually attracted to your boyfriend. If you are, then it might help to discuss the situation openly with him - tell him what turns you on. If you don't know yourself, then start exploring yourself woman!

This! Plus, good sex doesn't just happen straight away - how long is 'long-term' exactly? What sort of experience have you had before your boyfriend? If the both of you are inexperienced, then it might take longer for you to know what you like, and to express that to him.

You need to work out what you like and tell him, experiment, have lots and lots of foreplay, he's not a mind reader, and he probably doesn't realise that you aren't enjoying yourself.
Become a prostitute. They always get something from sex, if not, the pimp breaks out the brass knuckles.
HumorousGent.

Being kicked in the testicles must be a lot more funny than people make out, as that made me laugh.
Princesschickenbelly

I want these earth shattering orgasms that you hear about, the ones that leave you sweaty and panting; unable to move.

For some reason, girls with usernames like yours are just useless in bed. It doesn't feel good for you, you're usually rubbish at giving oral.. It's a complete mystery but practically fact.

Girls with Tinkerbell, fairycake, prettyinpink, angeldust and other sickeningly puke-worthy nicknames are all in the same boat.
Anonymous
For some reason, girls with usernames like yours are just useless in bed. It doesn't feel good for you, you're usually rubbish at giving oral.. It's a complete mystery but practically fact.

Girls with Tinkerbell, fairycake, prettyinpink, angeldust and other sickeningly puke-worthy nicknames are all in the same boat.

I would guess that's because those girls are younger and less sexually experienced.
I hate it when people say ' your boyfriend must not be doing it right', not everybody gets the same pleasure from sex. With females it's usually linked to masturbation, I knew a girl that had never masturbated and as a result she never had an orgasm during sex, how could she without going through it solo first? My point being, I'm not assuming you have never masturbated but maybe you need to do it more. It could be the key to enjoying sex.
Otherwise, buy some toys and play around. Just figure out what you like, not everybody is the same.
RachelWest
I hate it when people say ' your boyfriend must not be doing it right', not everybody gets the same pleasure from sex. With females it's usually linked to masturbation, I knew a girl that had never masturbated and as a result she never had an orgasm during sex, how could she without going through it solo first? My point being, I'm not assuming you have never masturbated but maybe you need to do it more. It could be the key to enjoying sex.
Otherwise, buy some toys and play around. Just figure out what you like, not everybody is the same.

Absolutely 100%.

Do you masturbate and do you know how to make yourself come?
And do you know that most women cannot come through penetration alone. I cannot.
A good thing to do is to have your boyfriend do you doggy style and play with your clit at the same time. I do this. Never fails. Make sure he varys the speed and dont let him just hammer away. Slow is so sensual and can bring me closer to orgasm than constant pumping.

Enjoy!

Latest

Trending

Trending