The Student Room Group

Not sure about signals I'm getting.

There is a guy in my class, and I really like him, he is a very decent guy and everyone really likes him. He's confident, clever and very kind, and there may have been some signs, but I'm not sure if they are signs he is interested in me, or if he's being his usual friendly self.

He usually sits next to me in class.
He teased me by hiding my pen, and then gave it back to me and said sorry with a cheeky look on his face.
He plays in a band and when we were discussing it he said "We're playing in town tonight, you should come along."
We make each other laugh a lot.
He always makes direct eye contact when we talk.
He was asking me about my grades so far, and said I was doing well when I told him.

So I'm a bit confused as to whether these are him just being normal, or if he is flirting or showing interest in me. I know you don't know him personally, but I'd apreciate some opinions, as I don't want to kid myself. There's only two weeks left of the course, so I'd like soem advice about what to do. Thanks.
i would say that this is normal so far as he wants to try and get to know u first and then he might see if he likes u if you wait and see what happens
Reply 2
well if he is anything like me, its definitely a basic flirting mixed with getting to know you... if you choose to step it up flirting wise you will get your answer.
Reply 3
but i have a feeling he does like you, he is just not sure how much you like him, he is waiting for you to make the next move and step it up
I get it. He might just end up going back to his ex and since its only two weeks, be careful.

Latest

Trending

Trending