The Student Room Group

Guys, where do you feel as though a girl SHOULD shave?

I know it's her body and everything, but i figured guys must have an opinion. :smile:

Some people prefer certain parts of the body to be shaved, like legs, armpits, etc.

So i'm just wondering on guy's opinions on where they think it is necassary for a girl to shave.
e.g. Legs, crotch, armpits, etc.

Girls, feel free to answer too. :]

Scroll to see replies

MyCityTown

So i'm just wondering on guy's opinions on where they think it is necassary for a girl to shave.

I like to be shaven everywhere but every girl has their preferences. Typically armpits and legs are a given. If you're in a sexual relationship (or summertime .. bikini lines!) I think it's best to shave crotch, inner thighs and anal area. Some girls have tummy/facial hair in which case bleaching or hair removal cream would be best.
MyCityTown

And stomach and toes.

EDIT: And feet. It would be pretty weird to shave your toes but not your feet!
Everywhere.

This is like 'where is it okay to wash yourself? like I know your supposed to wash your face but do you reaaaallly have to wash behind your ears??'
Lindsey123
And stomach and toes.

lol toes...
fox_the_fix
Everywhere.

This is like 'where is it okay to wash yourself? like I know your supposed to wash your face but do you reaaaallly have to wash behind your ears??'

You do realise hairy=/= unhygeinic, right?
anotheregostar
You do realise hairy=/= unhygeinic, right?

Yes I do.
Ham22
i think men should shave everything. and stop subjecting us to their fuzzy filth.

Rightttt. A hairy back and chest on a guy is beyond revolting.
Reply 8
i guess its down to individual preference but i prefer to shave everywhere like someone else said but then again i've been told by some guys they thing being smooth looks young but the majority or guys i know prefer smooth so i think at the end of the day its down to what the girl prefers
Ham22
i think men should shave everything. and stop subjecting us to their fuzzy filth.

Unless he really wanted to, I wouldn't want my boyfriend to shave everything. Keeping up with 'manscaping'/trimming in cheeky areas and face are :gthumb: but shaving legs, arms, chest, etc is unnecessary.
Reply 10
Pne thing that pretty much every girl leaves is her bum. Seeing hair inside the crack is one of the most revolting things I have ever known :sick:
Reply 11
meskell
Pne thing that pretty much every girl leaves is her bum. Seeing hair inside the crack is one of the most revolting things I have ever known :sick:

you should offer to do it for them.
Armpits and legs are a must, I'm afraid. Regarding the crotch, it's not a must, but if she wants to she can. I'm also not a fan of the massive hippy style bush, either.

I've never known a girl to have a hairy butt crack, is this common? Heh, maybe they all spend special attention on their cracks, but you never hear threads about girls shaving their cracks in this forum.
Reply 13
Ham22

I second that motion :wink:
the only place a girl should have hair is on her head..no man wants a hairy girl..:rolleyes:
Reply 15
Ham22
you should offer to do it for them.

Why would I want to do that...

Smack

I imagine the ones that do probably don't want to admit it or something :dontknow:

I agree with you though, legs and pits are a must and the crotch is just whatever as long as I can get in there.
Reply 16
At the end of the day its down to personal preference. As has been said i think legs and armpits are a given, then its up to the girl if other more intimate parts are also shaved
Reply 17
Everywhere apart from head, or be prepared to be mocked.
Ham22

Noo! My boyfriend had his legs waxed for charity and it was so very odd! Gotta love hair on guys :biggrin:
Reply 19
i dont like guys with hair on their chest and back ...and not a big fan of hairy bush in that private area...

i personally dont need to shave my legs since i dont so much hair in that area...and the the times i shaved it, i suffered a skin irritation so, well...no thanks!... u dont need to shave ur legs to get a smooth skin...which happens with me...

so...depending on how much hair u have, u shave ur legs or not...ok, it depends if u want to too...i only shave my armpits and that intimate area...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending