The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've met someone at university who is 19 and has had (allegedly) over 42 sexual partners.

To be honest though, does it matter?
Reply 2
She would need an entire surgeons team for that STI checkup. Not exactly the type of girl guys will want to introduce to their parents

If she's sleeping around that much she might as well charge for it in all honesty. No doubt, posting as Anonymous is probably a hint as to what she thinks of her sex life. Assuming that this girl is you
In my opinion, that's pretty high, but I don't see why my social standards should/would apply to other people. If she's happy then why do I give a monkeys who/how many people she sleeps with?

:dontknow:
Reply 4
Yeah.. That's a lot.
Reply 5
yes.
I hope she uses protection. industrial grade.
Reply 6
no
Reply 7
lol Woah. She's way to 'easy' to be normal.
True.
Asking if it's a lot kind of gives you the impression that it is a lot.
You should go back to square 1 and ask yourself, do I want to be a 'casual' girl or a girl on a different level to the easy casual girls?

Choice is yours.
Reply 8
Yes
Reply 9
agolati
lol Woah. She's way to 'easy' to be normal.

how do you know she's easy? all 20 of those guys could have been ridiculously good-looking rich men with big cocks for all you know.
I know a girl who has just turned 18 and has over 45 sexual partners.
Reply 11
Well it's safe to say she aint no virgin no more :ahee:
Reply 12
Yes.
Reply 13
Rocious
how do you know she's easy? all 20 of those guys could have been ridiculously good-looking rich men with big cocks for all you know.

lol AHAHAHA

Is that your criterion on what makes a girl easy or a girl that values herself more?!

With WHOEVER, if her hole is like a 'free gift' to as many people, whoever they are, it makes her as 'easy' as she was.

This is one of the funniest comments I've seen.
I'm going to print-screen this and put it as one of my spoiler things.
Reply 14
agolati
lol AHAHAHA

Is that your criterion on what makes a girl easy or a girl that values herself more?!

With WHOEVER, if her hole is like a 'free gift' to as many people, whoever they are, it makes her as 'easy' as she was.

This is one of the funniest comments I've seen.
I'm going to print-screen this and put it as one of my spoiler things.

obviously a girl who loses her virginity to a fat or something when she marries him values herself a lot less than a girl with dozens of hot rich sexual partners
Considering her age that is quite a lot.
It leads me to believe that she had little in the way of relationships but had a lot of either short term flings or ONSs. Although there is nothing wrong with that, it is personal choice it does sound a lot and perhaps she is lacking something in her life that she is using sex to replace. Either that or she just finds sex enjoyable.

I've only had 5 but I have had 3 relationships and 2 ONSs in 4 years so I started late and had longer relationships which explains the low number.
I<3LAMP
It leads me to believe that she had little in the way of relationships but had a lot of either short term flings or ONSs. Although there is nothing wrong with that, it is personal choice it does sound a lot and perhaps she is lacking something in her life that she is using sex to replace.

I've only had 5 but I have had 3 relationships and 2 ONSs in 4 years so I started late and had longer relationships which explains the low number.

or possibly she just enjoys sex.

and to me no

to others who are not as open minded yes
Reply 17
Rocious
obviously a girl who loses her virginity to a fat or something when she marries him values herself a lot less than a girl with dozens of hot rich sexual partners

The former part of your argument is a false parallel.

The crux of my logic has already been stated.

You can't speak for a fat virgin.
Reply 18
TSR is probably not the place to ask. The majority of people on here are virgins with zero social skills. It is a reasonable amount, yes, but it really depends on who the people were. If they were all people she just met that night, got wasted and had a one night stand, then yes, that makes her slutty. But she might of had relationships (albeit short ones) with all of them and practiced safe sex, which is a lot less slutty. The girl just might really enjoy sex, why should guys get to have all the fun of casual sex?

As long as she's healthy and happy, I really don't think it matters.
I<3LAMP
It leads me to believe that she had little in the way of relationships but had a lot of either short term flings or ONSs. Although there is nothing wrong with that, it is personal choice it does sound a lot and perhaps she is lacking something in her life that she is using sex to replace.

Or perhaps she just likes sex... the shock! someone liking sex :eek3:

Latest

Trending

Trending