The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
hannah123123
I know a girl who has just turned 18 and has over 45 sexual partners.

Can you introduce me to her ? :P
In my opinion, that's a very high number. Even if you space it out, and assume she lost her virginity at 16, sleeping with 5 different people when you're only 16 is really creepy to me. I don't know anyone who's slept with that many people, or at least none that will admit to it.

Maybe she does enjoy sex and one night stands with strangers, but there's a word for those kind of girls. :yes:
Reply 42
Yea its quite a lot, you'd do well not to tell a guy that you want a relationship with. My automatic reaction would be, this is a slut and not girlfriend material. Else continue the way you are, if thats what floats your boat.
Is it you Rocious????
Well i see many of you have put "above average" i want to know how you know this is above average? Also who keeps count? That is like people who go out and drink and keep count of how many drinks they had on a night out, while they are doin that they are kind of missing out on the fun. Life is supposed to be about fun and experiences and sharing said experiences. Who cares how many sexual partners people have, it is no one else business and the past is the past. As long as you use protection and get checked as regularly as you have different partners there is nothing to worry about. Phew long winded speeches really take it out of me. Im done

Peace
no the number do rack up quite quickly especially if your single. i know alot of girls who have slept with more than that and guys who are about tripple that
Yes. 18-20 different men? lol that's massive.
Reply 47
At 20, more than 5 i'd say is overdoing it. Way too easy.
Yes, that is quite a lot..
Meus
She would need an entire surgeons team for that STI checkup. Not exactly the type of girl guys will want to introduce to their parents

If she's sleeping around that much she might as well charge for it in all honesty. No doubt, posting as Anonymous is probably a hint as to what she thinks of her sex life. Assuming that this girl is you

This. 20 is a hell of a lot of sexual partners for that age group. I would be put off by her after I found this out, although you wouldn't really know at the start.
Yeah that's a bit too much tbh. It would be put me off
Yes.

But does it really mater, just stay safe (& clean).
Reply 52
I know loads of guys that age who have slept with more people.
Is it any different?
Reply 53
Its more than average but wouldnt put me off a girl. One of my best girl mates has been through about 35-40.
Yes, slag.
Why does it matter as long as she's happy and is being safe? :confused:
You bet your bloody arse it is.
Reply 57
If she started having sex at 16, that's about one new partner every three months and clearly not akin to some of the comments in this thread. Though, I guess it depends a little about who it's with. If she has a friendship group of about thirty guys and she's had sex with twenty of them, then that's a fairly odd but if some of them have come from holidays/festivals etc. then it's not really so extraordinary. Clearly too if she's never been in a long-term relationship, it's bound to be higher.
Reply 58
More than average, but who cares?
It depends when she lost her virginity, if she lost it at a young age, then you could spread those 18 - 20 sexual partners over the 7 years.
It's still a lot I know.

If she lost her virginity recently... Welll...*In the voice of Dot Cotton* I'm not one to judge buttttt maybe she's just a really sexually active person:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending