The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
yes, she is what i would refer to as a 'bargain bucket'
Yes.
It's probably more than average, but so what?
Answer to question Yes.

But why do you need our opinion, do what you want to do-care nothing for what people say.:dontknow:
steph_v
TSR is probably not the place to ask. The majority of people on here are virgins with zero social skills. It is a reasonable amount, yes, but it really depends on who the people were. If they were all people she just met that night, got wasted and had a one night stand, then yes, that makes her slutty. But she might of had relationships (albeit short ones) with all of them and practiced safe sex, which is a lot less slutty. The girl just might really enjoy sex, why should guys get to have all the fun of casual sex?

As long as she's healthy and happy, I really don't think it matters.

Thisssss:wink:
Reply 105
Well, if you think about it like this... when you're 18, maybe going out twice a week a girl could get a shag every night if she wanted, so its quite a lot but not surprising that some ppl have that amount :smile:
Yeah, I'd say that's a lot.
Reply 107
steph_v
TSR is probably not the place to ask. The majority of people on here are virgins with zero social skills. It is a reasonable amount, yes, but it really depends on who the people were. If they were all people she just met that night, got wasted and had a one night stand, then yes, that makes her slutty. But she might of had relationships (albeit short ones) with all of them and practiced safe sex, which is a lot less slutty. The girl just might really enjoy sex, why should guys get to have all the fun of casual sex?

As long as she's healthy and happy, I really don't think it matters.

I really do love when people say that, as though they themselves are also not members of this community :rolleyes: Let me guess, YOU are the exception to the rest of the members here?
Reply 108
mehhh.....hi.
I know someone who is 17 and has slept with 25-30 people.

But yes, it is a lot.

nympho?
Reply 109
Tw1x
I really do love when people say that, as though they themselves are also not members of this community :rolleyes: Let me guess, YOU are the exception to the rest of the members here?

Of course :yep:

I did say 'the majority', if you bothered to read the post. Do you disagree with me, then?
Robert Paulson
It's not just a number for crying out loud, it represents something quite worthy of notice.

OP, I personally think that is too much yes, and I could never bring myself to date someone of your standard.

Not necessarily - as I pointed out, you have to look at the circumstances behind each of those 'experiences'. And even though you think it's too much and couldn't be with anyone else of that 'standard' as you put it, there's equally plenty of people out there who wouldn't judge.
it doesn't matter really. It's like a new partner every 2-3 months.
If a girl has a new guy every week, from 16-20, assuming sometimes she doesn't get in when she's underage, let's say that's 150 guys. I'd be abit concerned then.Even then, as long as she's having safe sex it's cool and I wouldn't stress too much.
However, if you're making rational choices of the men you're sleeping with, it shouldn't be a problem and you should be free to ride as much dick as you want.

Conclusion: DO WHAT YOU WANT, IT'S YOUR PUSSY
To me OP, that number seems a lot, and it seems like being a bit of a slag, but that is just my opinion, i am the type of person that only sleeps with someone when i feel 100% comfortable with them and have known them for a while. But, it is the persons choice to sleep with that many people, so if they dont see a problem with it, then they shouldnt gvie a **** about what other people think. If they do have a problem with themselves having that high a number, then they need help to stop it
no.
Maybe she just likes sex, and theres nothing wrong with that xD

i know a 17 year old girl whos had nine, and to be fair shes not attractive or anything she just likes sex :')
Reply 115
Hey anonymous..
who could judge? everyone makes personal choices about his/her sex life, just as for life in general...as long as she is happy with it and value herself there's nothing wrong.
Now, if she talks about herself as 'a hole that needs to be filled', does not care at all about the guys she sleeps with (i personally think that the argument 'she maybe just likes sex' is a good one, but i also think that when you like sex you try to sleep with guys who you think would be good at it and not just any random guy), and has the very vast majority of her sexual intercourses while drunk (that may sound cliche, but still..), then smth looks wrong to me.. the question is not how many partners a 20yrs old girl has had, but in which circumstances.
Wow, that sounds like an awful lot to me. But if she's happy with it and being safe, then who am I to judge or care really :dontknow:
Probably.

But if she enjoyed it who gives a duck.
It wouldn't do for everyone to be the same now would it??
Byllie
nympho?

She's easy... and just a slag in general (am i allowed to say that on here :confused: )

Latest

Trending

Trending