The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Anybody who parks in mcdonalds car parks for more than the time it takes them to eat should have their licence revoked and be permanently banned from driving.
Reply 21
Yes. Asian women. Dreadful combination.
Reply 22
Anyone born before 1960
Reply 23
ShinyLittleTit™
oh you must've gone to Twycross or something

apparently they're free now :indiff:

btw what happened to your other tit? ran out of polish or something?

I can fix that :sexface:
Reply 24
I think so, but they aren't necessarily the ones who fail tests (though past a certain stage they probably are). I had big problems passing tests as I would overthink everything and worry with the tester (i.e. forget to look through the back window rather than the rear view mirror on a 3-point turn), but with my step-dad or instructor I would always drive perfectly, which was kinda annoying since lessons just became repeating things I could already do a lot :nothing:.
Reply 25
Dnator
Anybody who parks in mcdonalds car parks for more than the time it takes them to eat should have their licence revoked and be permanently banned from driving.

You should just say french hatchback drivers.
Women. :ninja:
Cool Cat
btw what happened to your other tit? ran out of polish or something?

I can fix that :sexface:

:sexface:

do you have any tips?

btw you misunderstood my name :wink:
Yes, sadly there are some of these people who manage to pass their test anyway....

I swear that they let all of the idiots drive Friday - Monday.
Reply 29
<3 tan xxxxx
SEVEN !?!?! that must have cost a fortune! did you never just wanna give up? i feel like giving up after failing twice :frown:

Well, one of those times was because the car broke down so it wasn't my fault. It did take 18 months of lessons and 6 paid for tests (my instructor reimbursed me for his car failing). Luckily my parents paid for it all so . . . yeah :biggrin: . Keep going though; a driving license is quite invaluable and a lot of employers require one, particularly if you will have to travel.
Einheri
Well, one of those times was because the car broke down so it wasn't my fault. It did take 18 months of lessons and 6 paid for tests (my instructor reimbursed me for his car failing). Luckily my parents paid for it all so . . . yeah :biggrin: . Keep going though; a driving license is quite invaluable and a lot of employers require one, particularly if you will have to travel.

Well done on passing and not giving up :top:
Reply 31
CherryCherryBoomBoom
Well done on passing and not giving up :top:

Thanks :smile: . Off-topic but do you have dreadlocks or braids? They look good, and I've always been intrigued by the idea of getting locks/braids.
Einheri
Thanks :smile: . Off-topic but do you have dreadlocks or braids? They look good, and I've always been intrigued by the idea of getting locks/braids.

They're braids :yep:. I took them out the other day now though. But yeah, they're cool, thank :awesome:
Reply 33
I'm starting to think that I'm not meant to drive. Failed my second test today :frown:
Einheri

yeah suppose i shouldn't give up just yet!! Its just that on one of them i got 6 majors and on the other i got 4!! haha so ive totally lost confidence but you've set a good example :biggrin:
Reply 35
CherryCherryBoomBoom

What do you think? I'm no expert either, since I've been learning on/off since February 2009 and haven't passed yet, though I had a really long break as well, but I find I have a real problem with nerves when I'm driving, and I keep making mistakes, and I wonder if I'll ever be confident to pass :frown:

I am never going to pass my test. Fact.

I think that's a good thing because at the moment I'd kill myself and take some other people with me. :frown:
yes. Every single woman who has ever got behind a steering wheel :colonhash:
:facepalm: at all the women driver jokes :facepalm2:
Reply 38
Tha_Black_Shinobi
yes. Every single woman who has ever got behind a steering wheel :colonhash:

woww internet pricks really are the hardest pricks of all :mmm:

Latest

Trending

Trending