The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Wow, that was confusing :erm:

However, you seriously need to speak with him, and if he's not answering his calls or texts, then even if he's not cheating on you, he's treating you badly. What I get from this is that you allow yourself to be walked all over, he doesn't seem all that interested and using you as a back-up and all he has to say is "baby I love you" and you kiss the ground he walks on again. Even if it is "just a photo of two friends together" (which I would be inclined to believe anyway) and he really does love you and want to be in a relationship, do you honestly believe that an on-off relationship can work long term?
kristinaalovesu

Sorry for the long post guys, i just feel terrible. I just made a thread the other day about the cheating and stuff and i can't believe what i was thinking was right!I didn't expect this to happen to me!We were each others first! :cry:

Im sorry but every girl deserves to be treated like a princess and if your man isnt treating you like a princess then embrace your inner independance!

I dont get why people would want to be with someone when theyre on and off all the time and the relationship is more hassle than its worth.

I know where your coming from because ive been in the same situation and its the hardest thing when you love someone but my advice is to get rid. I did it and now i have a new boyfriend and im the happiest ive ever been he does everything he can for me!

Good luck with whatever you do hun x
Reply 42
Kay, so to put a long story short, am I to believe that you want me to jab you?
MissChatterboxxx
Im sorry but every girl deserves to be treated like a princess
You mean you should be ignored and despised by your partner and his family and then despite the fact that you're incredibly attractive your husband should cheat on you with a much older woman who looks like John Major in drag before finally you divorce him and he then has you killed by MI6 in a French tunnel? :hmmm:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 44
kristinaalovesu
No, he is in washington, dc and im now here in california.
He told me that if his parents found out were back together, they might do something again. He doesn't want them to get in the way again, last time his dad found out that my bf is talking to me again *his dad saw the phone bill and saw a phone call to california* so his dad kinda threatened him or something, im not sure..

Why doesn't his family like you?
Doubledog
sorry but I got bored reading all that by half way through-got the general impression that he's not that keen on you though.
why not look for someone who treats you better?

I agree
kristinaalovesu

heres the thing:

--I came home today from work, went on fb, *btw were not friends on fb because he told me we can't let his family know that we are back together, until he moves out and he take me to move in with him next year (But im friends with some of his friends on my fb. So i saw a profile of one of his friends, and then saw him on the friends list, and i clicked on it, his profile is on private so i can only see the profile photos, i clicked on the profile photos and saw this girl who likes his picture, and i clicked on her profile, i saw only her friends list, i saw a profile of one girl on the friends list, i clicked on it and i saw her and my bf together in the profile picture, i only saw the one photo! They are together in the picture. As soon as i saw the photo, i turned like a jello, i felt shaky, nervous, heart palpitation is fast, i feel like crying out so loud, i was sweating cold and i feel like sick on my stomach! :frown: I can't stop crying so much! Im not sure if they are together or not, but i know he used to like that girl before me when they were in HS, he told me before that he can't believe that he liked her! But why the **** are they together in the profile photo of that girl? Im so upset!I don't know what to do!I can't stop thinking about this!!I know im gonna be suicidal again!He promised me a lot of things, and this is what happens? (by the way the profile is nothing like kissing, its just them together, but doesn't people put a profile picutre together with someone, when its special?I dont know. Im just really heartbroken/sad/depressed right now.

kristinaalovesu
I didn't do the detective shizz. I just went to our mutual friends profile to post a wall post and i saw him on the FRIENDS LIST.

going by what you said in your opening post you did a lot more than just go on a wall so make up your mind.

MissChatterboxxx
Im sorry but every girl deserves to be treated like a princess and if your man isnt treating you like a princess then embrace your inner independance!

no some of them really dont

MissChatterboxxx
I know where your coming from because ive been in the same situation and its the hardest thing when you love someone but my advice is to get rid. I did it and now i have a new boyfriend and im the happiest ive ever been he does everything he can for me!

Good luck with whatever you do hun x

do you do anything for him? Just curious.

OP theres arguements on both sides here, personally im leaning toward the "your a neurotic emotional rollar coaster nightmare"

If you feel you cant trust him, btw a photo on fething bloody stupid irritating people place far too much stock in facebook does not mean hes cheating on you then get rid of. Or continue in a relationship that makes ou miserable, riven with doubt and mistrust.

You are obviously dependant on him (i havent mentioned the ludicrous suicide line you came out it) and that is something that is infinetly wrong, you should not be dependant on anyone except yourself.

You need to find your own strength
Reply 47
If he liked you enough, he wouldn't have broken up with you in the first place.
Reply 48
MissChatterboxxx

You're deluded.

I'll treat a girl with respect but remember it's a two way street. You'd only get treated like a princess if you treated me like a prince because I sure as hell wouldn't run around for anyone at the drop of a hat unless I was treated equally.
Reply 49
MissChatterboxxx

:rofl: No, some actually don't! The connotations of being treated as a princess, to me, all seem to be quite 'romantic' and lovey-dovey, which, I'm afraid, not everyone likes :rolleyes:

Anyways, OP, as already said before, it really is just a picture! You have no solid proof that he's cheating on you, purely based on a PICTURE! Maybe she thinks she looks nice in the picture? And how do you know it's even a recent picture? :\
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 50
Really though, are you only dating him cos you think he's hot?
Reply 51
xSkyFire

:lolwut: did OP actually say this??
Reply 52
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce magna justo, tincidunt euismod venenatis et, sagittis eget magna. Fusce et leo massa. Donec vitae sem metus, in auctor massa. Nullam luctus turpis sed risus cursus elementum non vulputate magna. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Pellentesque nibh lacus, dapibus vel feugiat at, iaculis ac leo. Aliquam vel metus purus. Sed congue rhoncus condimentum. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Duis ullamcorper feugiat nisi in tincidunt. Nam felis leo, luctus sit amet sollicitudin nec, tristique at tortor. Nulla semper, risus vel dignissim euismod, justo metus viverra urna, faucibus laoreet leo odio id turpis.
Reply 53
kristinaalovesu
Im not sure yet, but i do feel like he is cheating on me. I just got home so tired from work and this is what i saw when i got home.

*We're on LDR, we lived together for 8months, but LDR for like 1 year, and next month is almost our 2 years of being together eventhough its an ON and OFF relationshop. i came back here in my hometown because him and his family made me go back here. He dumped me on christmas day and since then we've been broken up for 8 mnths, although he tried contacting me before around feb. and told me he can't live w/out me etc.etc But now, i don't know if we are still together..

heres the thing:

--he hasn't call/text me since last week!

--He told me he will never leave me ever again, told me he's saving up money to see me, told me he's going to work so hard so we can move in again together next year, told me he will never ever cheat on me.

-We can't just ignore each other, we both have some bills to pay for, but knowing that he hasn't called since last week is really bothering me. I can't pay all of the bills! I need his help, but he's not helping me, he said he will, but he hasn't done anything.

--I came home today from work, went on fb, *btw were not friends on fb because he told me we can't let his family know that we are back together, until he moves out and he take me to move in with him next year (But im friends with some of his friends on my fb. So i saw a profile of one of his friends, and then saw him on the friends list, and i clicked on it, his profile is on private so i can only see the profile photos, i clicked on the profile photos and saw this girl who likes his picture, and i clicked on her profile, i saw only her friends list, i saw a profile of one girl on the friends list, i clicked on it and i saw her and my bf together in the profile picture, i only saw the one photo! They are together in the picture. As soon as i saw the photo, i turned like a jello, i felt shaky, nervous, heart palpitation is fast, i feel like crying out so loud, i was sweating cold and i feel like sick on my stomach! :frown: I can't stop crying so much! Im not sure if they are together or not, but i know he used to like that girl before me when they were in HS, he told me before that he can't believe that he liked her! But why the **** are they together in the profile photo of that girl? Im so upset!I don't know what to do!I can't stop thinking about this!!I know im gonna be suicidal again!He promised me a lot of things, and this is what happens? (by the way the profile is nothing like kissing, its just them together, but doesn't people put a profile picutre together with someone, when its special?I dont know. Im just really heartbroken/sad/depressed right now.

He proposed to me last year, we gave each other a ring. (if that really matters. im just saying)

All i am looking forward now is going to uni over there.
We have been through a lot of problems that only a husband/wife can go through, and he's just leaving me again like this?

Sorry for the long post guys, i just feel terrible. I just made a thread the other day about the cheating and stuff and i can't believe what i was thinking was right!I didn't expect this to happen to me!We were each others first! :cry:

Is the girl better looking than you?
JessicaBlakee
One picture with another girl. wow

WOW, its not just one picture you know. how do you explain when your bf/gf is not calling you for a week? No response from my calls/text?
Clements-
I'm so confused - are you actually even together? Anyway, regardless, it's a ******* picture. Get a grip.

Yes WE ARE! We even have plans, he told me everything, and even told me to trust him again and forget that he left me and told me he will never let me go again. also, he is my FIANCE *now my ex fiance* just to let you know.
SpiritedAway
Wow, that was confusing :erm:

However, you seriously need to speak with him, and if he's not answering his calls or texts, then even if he's not cheating on you, he's treating you badly. What I get from this is that you allow yourself to be walked all over, he doesn't seem all that interested and using you as a back-up and all he has to say is "baby I love you" and you kiss the ground he walks on again. Even if it is "just a photo of two friends together" (which I would be inclined to believe anyway) and he really does love you and want to be in a relationship, do you honestly believe that an on-off relationship can work long term?

I dont know.. He promised me so many things, told me he will never let me go again.. Its normal to be worried, because he left me before and i always wait for him and not date anyone else, if you will be in my situation, even if you trust your bf, of course you'll be worried too. I don't know what to do, i think i'll just leave in silence because he is not calling me or texting me back.. i might as well just do that.
I will definitely do that. Thank you
rep+ on the way
helenem
Why doesn't his family like you?

I have no idea... They used to like me before because i was the first gf of their son, and they see their son so happy with me and everything.
But after some things happened, and after all we have been through, I THINK, they don't like me because of the things that happened between me and their son. Maybe they think im ruining their family bonding and im taking their son away from them, which is not true. His sister is just making up lies to ruin me behind my back and telling all these crazy stories whilst im not around, and their parents believed their daughter so much because she's the oldest.

Im not sure though, but i know they say bad stuff behind my back.
mel0n
:lolwut: did OP actually say this??

xSkyFire

No i did not said that, and im not just dating him because he's hot. Tbh, my friends even asked me why im dating him... :hmmm: I was offended when they said that. All i know is that i love him and wasn't thinking about the looks.

Latest

Trending

Trending