The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Anonymous
basically i love a girl, who i am friends with, but she loves my friend, but my other friend doesn't even like her in that way at all, so it's killing me, i was just wondering how to get over something like this?

anon or delete please

Ah I'm in a similar situation, I dunno how to go about it either.
If I were you I'd try and find another girl, if she really loves your friend then there's no point trying to tamper with that. I think you just gotta accept it and try and realise that this girl really isn't all that. You need to stop thinking she is some higher/superior being when she really isn't. You have that mentality, start to think its her loss and you will be over her.

But I do sympathise with your situation, so hard to get them of your mind.
Reply 2
Dude why you falling in love with someone you're not even with? Man the **** up. There are loads of girls out there.
Anonymous
basically i love a girl, who i am friends with, but she loves my friend, but my other friend doesn't even like her in that way at all, so it's killing me, i was just wondering how to get over something like this?

anon or delete please

That sucks. But at the end of the day, she doesn't like you back, so it's best to try and get over it.

What are all of you, by the way? Is your friend a boy/girl? Are you a boy/girl?

Latest

Trending

Trending