The Student Room Group

May have pissed myself after heavy drinking..slight lingering smell

Hello, some advice please.

I've always been one to get very drunk, but didnt think this could ever happen.. basically the last few days there has been a really light lingering smell of urine in my room at uni, and after various sniff tests i have concluded i may have.. lost control of my bladder after going to bed after a night out. Isolated and washed all the sheets etc but the smell is still here, surely it hasnt soaked the mattress? its making me not want to invite people into my room, etc

Anyway I'm in a small student house so any solution will have to be rather discrete to prevent death from embarrassment.

any help would be appreciated
vanish the mattress?
Hahahaha
Reply 3
use some oust, peepants.
rainbowbex
vanish the mattress?

That might sound like a bit of an impossible imperative to follow for anyone who doesn't know that Vanish is a product! :lol:

But yep, I agree - cleaning the mattress would probably be wise.
Clean the matress and spray it with Oust or something.
Or flip it over.
Reply 6
Reply 7
Febreeze the mattress then flip it over.
Reply 8
Febreze the mattress? Air the room out - keep the windows open as long as is humanely possible.
Reply 9
cpdavis

I was going to suggest this. Ps OP, to prevent this from happening again perhaps you should re-evaluate how much you drink on a night out.
How old are you?
Use febreze and then flip it over.How can you wash your mattress when youre in UNI?wth

Latest

Trending

Trending