The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by CoffeeStinks
What do you want people to say?
You can stay with him and risk a high chance of cheating and heartache, or not get involved with him.

It's pretty black and white.

Its not a matter of what I want people to say, I was just hoping it would be a little more original than "LOL STDS LOL".

Anyway, as far as I know he hasnt cheated. My problem is the fact that his entire sexual past is effectively paraded in front of me a lot.
Reply 21
How close are these female friends? If they're close to being 'mutual' friends, that would be a problem for me.
Then on the bright side, it seems he likes to keep in touch with his previous lays so when you're out the door, he'll probably keep in touch with you too :biggrin:
Original post by karateworm
Hint: People on TSR are generally pretty clever, if you're that stupid you're going to embarrass your self. I'd leave if I were you. :rolleyes:

lol virgin
Reply 23
xx
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 24
Original post by *Lollo*
How close are these female friends? If they're close to being 'mutual' friends, that would be a problem for me.
Then on the bright side, it seems he likes to keep in touch with his previous lays so when you're out the door, he'll probably keep in touch with you too :biggrin:

Okay these replies arent really encouraging at all.

Maybe I should actually leave him.
There is nothing incestuous about that. You clearly have no idea what incest is.

If it is any consolation, your boyfriend hasn't slept with me.
Original post by karateworm
Hint: People on TSR are generally pretty clever, if you're that stupid you're going to embarrass your self. I'd leave if I were you. :rolleyes:

New fag.
Reply 27
I'd shake that guy's hand.

Well played.
Reply 28
Original post by Bslforever
There is nothing incestuous about that. You clearly have no idea what incest is.

If it is any consolation, your boyfriend hasn't slept with me.

I do know what incest is, thanks. That why I said "it feels" incestuous. In the sense that its a close-knit social circle and he's slept with most of them.

Not that hard to get, really.
Original post by Anonymous
I do know what incest is, thanks. That why I said "it feels" incestuous. In the sense that its a close-knit social circle and he's slept with most of them.

Not that hard to get, really.

Yeah because sleeping with friends is really similar to sleeping with relatives...
Reply 30
Why are you in a relationship with him in the first place? What aspect of him is it that appeals to you, and vice versa?
If you're willing to leave him at a drop of a hat it sounds like it's not really built on sound foundations.

Have you also considered talking to him (and even said other females) about it?
Its not a matter of what I want people to say, I was just hoping it would be a little more original than "LOL STDS LOL".

Anyway, as far as I know he hasnt cheated. My problem is the fact that his entire sexual past is effectively paraded in front of me a lot.

Then leave him. Neither of you can change what he did, and if that's what hurts you then don't be with him.
WTF, am I having deja vu? I swear I have read this exact same post before some months ago? :hmmmm:

Anyway, OP, I'd be uncomfortable too. But if he has changed, and you reckon he's stayed faithful to you since you got together, then maybe you have nothing much to worry about? How should wwe know if you should leave him? :s-smilie: That's your decision.
Reply 33
But they're not in his past. They're still a part of his life, so they're in the present, are they not?

It is immaterial, they are only in his present if he still continuing to have sex with them.

You're clearly looking at the negatives and not considering the positives.

Sitatuation: My boyfriend has sex with everyone

Negative attitude: He's still friends with the people he's slept with

Positive attitude: Although he's still friends with them he's not cheated on me and we've been togethr for a year.
Reply 34
To all the people who say "He'll obviously cheat on you." just ignore them. When he was single he may have slept around, as most men do. They're not all going to say "No, I'm waiting for the one."

Before I met my girlfriend I had slept around a bit which did worry my gf a little bit because I was her only one. After a messy (short-term) break up we both slept around a bit but at the end of the day we loved each other so we put it in the past. If you can't put someone's sexual history in the past, then it probably won't work out. But to be honest, it's only a short term problem and eventually you'll get over it. Yer it's awkward because you know the people he slept with, but would you rather you know who he slept with than not? If he's been loyal to you for a year then obviously he cares about you a lot and more than likely loves you, how would you feel if he said to you "I can't be with you because you used to be a whore before we went out."

Just give it some time, talk to him about it tbh. Just tell him your uncomfortable about it but get it out your system mostly. It hurts to ask, but if you want to know something just ask anyway and be told, you'd rather put up with the pain for a few seconds than have a prolonged worry in the back of your mind. If you still can't after a few months maybe, well then I think personally you're being a little immature on how you see relationships.
Reply 35
Are they your friends as well?
Lol.
Okay these replies arent really encouraging at all.

Maybe I should actually leave him.

:lolwut: :lolwut:

You are considering leaving him for this? Are you dim? It's his past for Christ sake, get over it. He can't change it, I understand you must feel uncomfortable but he hasn't actually done anything wrong :s-smilie:
My boyfriend was like that. Lost it at 13, and has been with now 5/6 girls I think? Myself included. And he had the cheek to call me a slag.

...it didn't end well.
Reply 39
good on him. lifes too short and the English inhibition with sex is represive. UK needs to encourage quality safe sex

Latest

Trending

Trending