The Student Room Group

Advice on revision schedule?

I am retaking my AS Spanish in January, and I am struggling on working out when and how to revise for it. I keep getting it a bit tied up with my A2 work. Does anyone know of any good revision tips to help me balance the work? thanks!
Reply 1
This is what i do, some people do it differently:

Because i can never follow exact timetables eg. 11:30 - 12:30: Revise bio. I set a target for each week on how many hours i'm going to revise for that subject. It's based on priority; if you're struggling with this the most then put more hours into it.

As for revision technique there are many threads on this on TSR, try and mix around revision techniques during the revision chunks that you do. For example when i revise for an hour: 15 mins reading, 30 mins writing notes, 15 mins recap.

*This might not work for you so i suggesting finding your own technique*
Reply 2
Don't set an exact timetable for learning Spanish, rather, split it in small tasks that you can easily complete. Instead of having "11-12: learn Spanish", make it "Monday: learn imperative, learn 20 words and learn prepositions". The most important is to make sure you do complete all your set tasks, that you enjoy revising and that you practice every day, even if not for very long.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending