The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bloomblaze
Why would they be lying??

Its a fairly significant amount of posters who say it here and in real life/other websites/on tv etc, so i assume that a significant proprtion of women need or like a big one/dislike small ones

Im not just taking those posts on tsr as complete truth

There's a difference between "need" and "like" though.

Some things are preferable in life, but that doesn't mean its the be all and end all of a relationship. I'm not saying they're lying, I'm just saying you're not seeing things in perspective.

A few girls on TSR does not equal the entirety of the female species.
Original post by CookieDoughLove
3.5 inches I believe.

I only know that because a few weeks after we split up, I was having a drink at my mates, had a bottle of blue wkd, and my hand around the bottle neck felt strangely familiar. So my mate started running around looking for a ruler. And that's how we discovered his exact measurements. Ah well, he was a tosser anyway.

A **** and a small penis, not got much going for him has he? :lol:

:rofl: love it!
personally, definately not, as long as it still does it job lol x

I can safely say no without looking at that, as I have never posted anonymously on TSR.

I see you've linked us to a nice collection of your previous posts under your old hxx alias though :tongue:
Reply 184
Stewart Francis on live at the apollo " women who say size doesnt matter are very shallow".
Original post by m.i.e
Some quotes from this thread...

You misquoted me though..

My sentiments are thus; A bigger willy will always be preferable (okay, if we're being pedantic, more than 8 inches it too big), but that's only if we're just focussing on willies. We do like the whole package (i'e. everything attached to said willy) too. His demenour, his personality, his sense of humour and his capability to love far outweigh what's in his pants in terms of importance. I would, any time, dedicate my efforts to a man who was kind, loving, intelligent and loyal even if he did *gasp* have a 5 inch willy, over a cocky douchebag with (for argument's sake) an 8 incher.

I would never sleep with a man who I didn't deeply care for so for me, the size of my man's todger will never be an issue.

Bigger willies do give more physical pleasure, we can't escape that, but the act of being physically intimate with the man you're crazy about means far more to me than anything else.
Original post by Schroedinger's Pandora
You misquoted me though..

My sentiments are thus; A bigger willy will always be preferable (okay, if we're being pedantic, more than 8 inches it too big), but that's only if we're just focussing on willies. We do like the whole package (i'e. everything attached to said willy) too. His demenour, his personality, his sense of humour and his capability to love far outweigh what's in his pants in terms of importance. I would, any time, dedicate my efforts to a man who was kind, loving, intelligent and loyal even if he did *gasp* have a 5 inch willy, over a cocky douchebag with (for argument's sake) an 8 incher.

I would never sleep with a man who I didn't deeply care for so for me, the size of my man's todger will never be an issue.

Bigger willies do give more physical pleasure, we can't escape that, but the act of being physically intimate with the man you're crazy about means far more to me than anything else.

Nicely put :smile:

I already pos repped you the other day so it won't let me do it again, I just tried :frown:
Why do these threads always re-surface? I'm not the biggest, and I suppose I am a bit insecure about it but the girls I've been with seem to have genuinely enjoyed themselves, so what's to worry about?

Unless you have micropenis or something crazy, then if a girl is really going to make the size of your penis a dealbreaker, then I'd question why you're with such a person to be honest.
Reply 188
Original post by .Ali.
LAD! :biggrin:

Merci, mi'lady.
Reply 189
I'm sure hxx is in here and or has been in here on several usernames already but i'd just like to tell him that he needn't worry because less than 10% of Women will see a massive cock in their lifetime. SO BUGGER OFF WITH ALL THE WHINING!

Good, now this thread can end!
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by ipulledhermione
This questioned was aimed at girls and every girl is different. I personally wouldn't care about size. I can barely fit 1/3 of my own pinky in let alone a 3 inch dick. However it depends on the girl. The girls of TSR can give you their preference/view but none will be able to tell you how your GF will feel.

All that is important is that you're ready and confident. If it's not a big issue for you it'll less likely be an issue for her.

Do you have a 12" pinky :sexface:
Original post by anti-duck

Original post by anti-duck
Do you have a 12" pinky :sexface:

No :dontknow:

It's about an inch and a half :s-smilie:
How small is small? Do you actually mean average?
My ex was large and it just meant sex was painful, so average/ just under average is perfect.
Original post by Profesh
Very easily. Although I sincerely doubt that the majority of girls who cite their preference for '6" or over' have actually measured their sexual partners, so you should be fine.

point taken
More to it than just penetration anyway :wink:
I know what you mean.

What size do you consider as average sized?
"Although there is wide anatomical variation, the length of the unaroused vagina of a woman of child-bearing age is approximately 6 to 7.5 cm (2.5 to 3 in) across the anterior wall (front), and 9 cm (3.5 in) long across the posterior wall (rear). During sexual arousal the vagina expands in both length and width. Its elasticity allows it to stretch during sexual intercourse and during birth to offspring." - Wikipedia

So a massive willy wouldn't really fit in anyway :')
I just deal with it. As simple as that.
Reply 198
Original post by Rock Fan
More to it than just penetration anyway :wink:

True, but you may wish to familiarise yourself with the distinction between 'necessary' and 'sufficient' conditions: there's more to a car than its wheels, but a car without wheels isn't a car at all.
I've had sex with a girl and pleasured her well. My penis is only 4", :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending