The Student Room Group

How can I feel comfortable enough in a sexual situation to lose my virginity?

I started uni in September and since then have passed up sex four times due to my nervousness of being a virgin. I lied to everyone about my sexual history, including the girls i nearly had sex with. I know it was a mistake to lie about this because I was then putting pressure on myself to perform when the situations came about, leading me to make up some excuse not to go through with sex.

So, will it be easier to lose my virginity in a one night stand or to find a nice girlfried who I'm honest with from the start. Will this be possible though, because I know that by my age (18) I should know what I'm doing, and a lot of girls are completely turned off by the thought of a man being a virgin (or so I've observed). No troll btw.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
not always true that by 18 you should of had sex by now i know a 21year old who is a virgin, if you want to wait for the one then i say do it but if you wanna have a one night stand do that but just be confident
Reply 2
As Nike say, "Just do it".
Reply 3
I think you'd be more comfortable losing your virginity to a girlfriend or a girl you're good friends with. You need to be honest with them as well and if they're a good person they'll understand and try to make you as comfortable as possible with it :smile:
It's not weird to still be a virgin when you're eighteen - I'm in my second year of college and at least half my friends still have their virginity and are 17/18 years old :smile:
Hope this helps xx
Just wait until you are happy and comfortable.

And I don't think at 18 you should "know what you are doing". Even most of the 18 year olds who have had sex don't know what they are doing. tehe.

Best way is to be in a relationship you trust the person enough to be honest with them. Else you'll spend the whole time worrying about "how good you are" etc etc
I thought you were a muslim girl. I know it's you troll. I looked at when you joined and how many posts you made. Idiot
Reply 6
Get a casual girlfriend. You know when you're bored and you're thinking you might have a ****, call her up and get her to come over. You then combine her presence with an already comfortable sexual situation.
Reply 7
That depends on your attitude towards your virginity.
If you hate the fact that you have never had sex and can't wait to get rid of it, you're most likely to have a ONS I guess.
If you just haven't met the right girl yet, and you've worried only because of society pressures etc, then wait 'til you have a gf.
I don't know if it's the same for guys or not, but the more attached I am to a bf, the better the sex is. So it might be worth the wait.
I'm not really a one night stand advocator. But each to their own.
It'll be less stressy with a gf IMO.
Reply 8
If you want to have a sex, then do it. It is not so important if it is one night standing or sex with your girlfriend.
Reply 9
It doesn't matter that you're still a virgin at 18. If you go for a girlfriend she will most likely be understanding. This might be more comfortable than a ONS, based on the fact you've passed those up so far.
It depends what sex means to you really. Someone who holds the view that sex is an intimate part of a loving relationship should probably wait, never plan it or expect it to happen, and just go with the flow; wait till it feels right. However, someone who feels that sex is just something to be enjoyed with someone who feels the same may just take the first chance and learn from there. You should know what feels right for you :smile: But don't lie in future.
Reply 11
Original post by BambieWambie
I thought you were a muslim girl. I know it's you troll. I looked at when you joined and how many posts you made. Idiot

How do you know who it is? They're posting anonymously.
Reply 12

:lolwut:
Reply 13

Yeah I swear this anon guy keeps on posting all this **** lmao.
:rolleyes:
is you gonna bang her doe? :jiggy:
Original post by Psyk
How do you know who it is? They're posting anonymously.

I looked at when they joined and how many posts they made. Its quite obvious its the same troll, they keep making stupid topics like "My mum is beating the **** out of my little sister".
Reply 16
I looked at when they joined and how many posts they made. Its quite obvious its the same troll, they keep making stupid topics like "My mum is beating the **** out of my little sister".

Do you know what anonymous means?

On this board you can post anonymously, it means the user appears as "Anonymous" rather than their actual username. Not all posts by "Anonymous" are actually the same person.

lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

you failed on the internet means you failed at life.

gtfo back to the kitchen, hoe!
Original post by Psyk
Do you know what anonymous means?

On this board you can post anonymously, it means the user appears as "Anonymous" rather than their actual username. Not all posts by "Anonymous" are actually the same person.

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! Yes i know what it means. Look when they joined you fuking idiot, look how many posts you dick head
Original post by FattyInNeed
lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

you failed on the internet means you failed at life.

gtfo back to the kitchen, hoe!

Hahahaha. Go back under your bridge ugly. Teeny Weeny Penis boy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending