The Student Room Group

only guys + friends tell me im attractive, does that mean im still gd looking 4girls

when i say friends above=all boys

ive had this with my mate who used to be a pimp (girl magnet) and is in cambridge now (he basically told me id be a hit with girls-ideal height ect..) when i went on w/e the doctor told me quote "that girls like you alot dont they?" when the conversation fell into that area (dont ask me how).
I dont actually get much girl contact (because of religous reasons) and elder women who ive hardly met tell me "when i grow up ill be really attractive"-no homo.
But what i was really thinking is: does this all mean the same when transfered to girl's thoughts of same age as me?(18)
pls help:smile::smile::smile::smile:
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i hope it all made sense :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by sensible

I dont actually get much girl contact (religon)

Don't blame religion for your face.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 3
anyone????????????????
Reply 4
Original post by Yawn11
Lol you made this thread. What does that tell you?

sorry, what do you mean?
Reply 5
No it didn't make sense.
Maybe you should come up with a more senseable username next time. :rolleyes:
Reply 6
What does it matter if you get no contact with girls cos of your religion?
Reply 7
Original post by Daniiel
No it didn't make sense.
Maybe you should come up with a more senseable username next time. :rolleyes:

ok :smile:
If you aren't stingy, are hygienic and don't act like a total prick...

Then you stand a chance of getting a girlfriend :smile: good luck!
Reply 9
Original post by looking
What does it matter if you get no contact with girls cos of your religion?

sorry?
Reply 10
Original post by andrew.murphy1
If you aren't stingy, are hygienic and don't act like a total prick...

Then you stand a chance of getting a girlfriend :smile: good luck!

im a bit stingy joke -yeh thnx
ive had this with my mate who used to be a pimp (girl magnet) and is in cambridge now (he basically told me id be a hit with girls-ideal height ect..) when i went on w/e the doctor told me quote "that girls like you alot dont they?" when the conversation fell into that area (dont ask me how).
I dont actually get much girl contact (because of religous reasons) and elder women who ive hardly met tell me "when i grow up ill be really attractive"-no homo.
But what i was really thinking is: does this all mean the same when transfered to girl's thoughts of same age as me?(18)
pls help:smile::smile::smile::smile:

Its because your sensible.
that was funny, aint i funny, say that I am funny before i bomb you.
Yeah you're probably fit then. Or you have great potential to be fit in the very near future!

Pics? :biggrin:
Reply 13
Original post by ithoughtofthis
Yeah you're probably fit then. Or you have great potential to be fit in the very near future!

Pics? :biggrin:

but that sounds weird- im 18 how much more can my face change-is it because women dont want to say it directly in case you know it sounds bad.
Reply 15
Original post by Paint-a-Picture
Its because your sensible.
that was funny, aint i funny, say that I am funny before i bomb you.

you are funny
Reply 16
and elder women who ive hardly met tell me "when i grow up ill be really attractive"-no homo.

Why would women telling you that when you grow up you'll be really attractive require you to say 'no homo'
Reply 17
can guys distinguish if your fit for women is what im getting at????????????????
Reply 18
sorry?

:confused:
but that sounds weird- im 18 how much more can my face change-is it because women dont want to say it directly in case you know it sounds bad.

Yeah true that, maybe a different haircut/fashion sense may flatter your natural appearance more?

And yeah true again for the second part, for all you know many women have probably looked at you and thought "ooft what a hottie" but not said a think. Trust me it happens, I'd know :rolleyes:

It takes way too much courage for a woman to randomly just tell you that you're good looking without her fearing that shes freaking you out, you know! So if you get reassurance from mates that more than enough, cause usually they wouldnt even bring up the topic if you werent worth complimenting about it.

Get me?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending