The Student Room Group

Something i just been worrying about!

Hey Everybody just signed up to this site, first time using a forum but i just wanted to ask becuase i was just worrying about it .. i have recently applied for uni (like 3 days ago i sent my application off through UCAS) and i never did to good in my GSCE's got my 4 C's and 1 B nothing better than that everything else either E's or F's , but i have applied for a nursing diploma in a few uni's and just wandering what are the chances of me getting in .. just worried about it tis all cuz i never saw myself in university lol!
Thanks to anyone who can give me abit of a clue lol :smile:
WELCOME, Stranger.

Did you not go to college?

And the nursing forum might be of use to you :borat:
I have to be honest, without an access to he course , I would say your chances are very slim.
Reply 3
Nursing is a course that has many applicants. Do you have care work experience? You need to stand out from the crowd. If you are unsuccessful, and I'm not saying you will be, but if you are I would look at doing an access course from September and also getting some care work experience too.
:lies:

TROLL
:bootyshake:
:congrats:
:doctor:
:facepalm:
:goaway:
:troll2: :troll:
Reply 5
yeah i am working in a care home now, and i worked in a learning disabilites college for 6 months before hand so i have about 10 months expeirnce all together do you think this will help ?? .. and no i didnt go to college .. thanks for your replies :biggrin:
Reply 6
Yeah i put my work history and how long i was there ..

Is this serious?

If so, :facepalm2:
Reply 8
i really am serious, why was it really that stupid thing to do lol ? :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending