The Student Room Group

I lost my virginity and I regret it

Scroll to see replies

Original post by blush.ox
yeh i guess, then again i'd rather he admit and say he did, than the ones that go around pretending to be lil angels in that deparment, like wtf just stop :colonhash:

hypocrits!! yh i prefer people to tell the truth cas loadsa people make mistakes especially in high school!
Reply 101
LOL people really think muslim men don't care about virgins these days?

Yeh there might be some but majority DO CARE. As a muslim man myself i would never marry a muslim girl whose been living out at uni and i would do a full background check even if it costs a bomb to find out the girls history.

Once a girl loses her virginity espicially in such a dirty way, it's literaly GAME OVER!
I'm not going to judge you for your actions, however, I do think you should have had more control, but it's happened now and there's nothing you can really do.

I see your point of not wanting to lose your family over religion - all you can do is view it as a simple mistake and move on (you don't have to tell anyone).

Besides, I have met a lot of Muslims who don't seem to care about their religion - I'm sure you can find a Muslim guy who shares your views. Having said that, you live in the UK in 2011, no-one guy (Muslim or not) can really - 100% - expect to marry a girl who's a virgin - however much they would like to.

It was a mistake - move on from it.
Original post by cool_beans1993
hypocrits!! yh i prefer people to tell the truth cas loadsa people make mistakes especially in high school!

they do, but these things cant just be classified as the more 'minor' mistakes though, not saying thats what you mean lol, if a muslim girl does that, its prty serious, which imo it should be anyway, whereas if a guy does, its not to bad :s-smilie:, half the time becuse no one ever finds out, typical :lol:
Reply 104
Original post by 4ttari
LOL people really think muslim men don't care about virgins these days?

Yeh there might be some but majority DO CARE. As a muslim man myself i would never marry a muslim girl whose been living out at uni and i would do a full background check even if it costs a bomb to find out the girls history.

Once a girl loses her virginity espicially in such a dirty way, it's literaly GAME OVER!

Sort of agree with this post, would really really put me off a girl if shes done it with someone else especially since I've waited long enough, although it also depends on how much you like her and how genuine she is...
Reply 105
Original post by Anonymous
no-one guy (Muslim or not) can really - 100% - expect to marry a girl who's a virgin - however much they would like to.

I think you are right there, girls in UK are kinda too Whoyie.

Might have to find a domestic virgin girl from back home.
Last night I was out with a group of friends, I met a guy in the club and spent the night with him. I had sex with a stranger and I regret it. I really don’t know what to do. I’m from a muslim background, my parents want me to marry a muslim guy and I Don’t think any muslim guy would ever want to marry a non virgin.

learn from the experience, does it matter about muslim guys? just find the guy that you like and vice versa regardless of faith
Well you don't believe anyway so I don't why you're worrying about it, plus I heard not everyone bleed on their first night if you're worried about that.
Reply 108
Last night I was out with a group of friends, I met a guy in the club and spent the night with him. I had sex with a stranger and I regret it. I really don’t know what to do. I’m from a muslim background, my parents want me to marry a muslim guy and I Don’t think any muslim guy would ever want to marry a non virgin.

Ermm..i wanted to pm you some adivse, but i cant since you have posted as Anonymous...:rolleyes:

Oh, well.

I think you should look into Islam and see what it says, to understand what has happened, i may be tellin u this as i'm muslim, but u shud no theres always repentence.
Also i suggest u understand ur background and realise the effects on ur family if it ever came out, both religious and cultural as theres families whom disown there children completely, they may do honour killing :/ and u should also look at the reprecussions on ur family as others of the same background may shun ur family leading to more problems.
Reply 110
Original post by pHneutral
Ermm..i wanted to pm you some adivse, but i cant since you have posted as Anonymous...:rolleyes:

Oh, well.

You can always PM me.

I like good ol advise.
bummer.
Reply 112
Original post by 4ttari
You can always PM me.

I like good ol advise.

Not very good conduct coming from a muslim then isit, ??
Reply 113
Not very good conduct coming from a muslim then isit, ??

What ya mean?

Just wanted to know what wisdom filled advise you were gona give her to get her closer to Islam.
Reply 114
Original post by 4ttari
What ya mean?

Just wanted to know what wisdom filled advise you were gona give her to get her closer to Islam.

And what has that got to do with you exactly? :confused:
Wisdom filled advise is not for everybody.
I am a muslim myself, if that helps in cutting down the curosity.
Reply 115
And what has that got to do with you exactly? :confused:
Wisdom filled advise is not for everybody.
I am a muslim myself, if that helps in cutting down the curosity.

Just wondering dude, chillax.
Reply 116
Original post by 4ttari
Just wondering dude, chillax.

Absolutely.
Original post by KrazyKro
Sort of agree with this post, would really really put me off a girl if shes done it with someone else especially since I've waited long enough, although it also depends on how much you like her and how genuine she is...

awwh soo glad people still think like this, well guys basically, normally its the other way round :rolleyes:

but :yy:
Reply 118
OP, it's a long thread for me to have the patience to read through all of it, so sorry if I'm repeating something somebody else has said.

I am not a muslim, yet I'm very religious. You just shouldn't lie to your parents about something as big as this. And marrying someone you don't love will bring nothing but suffering upon you and your family.
Original post by blush.ox
they do, but these things cant just be classified as the more 'minor' mistakes though, not saying thats what you mean lol, if a muslim girl does that, its prty serious, which imo it should be anyway, whereas if a guy does, its not to bad :s-smilie:, half the time becuse no one ever finds out, typical :lol:

yh its defo not a minor mistake...true its so annoying how u can never find out with a guy but even with a girl her hymen can break while doing gymnastics or something my cousins broke when she fell down the stairs so i guess with girls u cant always tell if they lost their virginity or not...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending