Calling a girl 'little sister'... Watch

Anonymous #2
Report 7 years ago
I've said to my mates little sister, shes like a little sister to me as if I ever went there (as much as I'd like to) i know my mate would never speak to me again.
lukejoshjedi
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It is weird, specially if the guy likes the girl :/ then they actually get mistaken for being real relatives by people that don't get their joke or whatever.... awkward
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by lukejoshjedi)
It is weird, specially if the guy likes the girl :/ then they actually get mistaken for being real relatives by people that don't get their joke or whatever.... awkward
so you're saying that you personally wouldn't call a girl you liked your sister as a kind of nickname? just wondering if there are any guys out there that have actually called a girl this but actually like the girl...
Jake22
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Little sister?

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!?

I don't even call my younger sister that and she is around 5'1" tall thus qualifies by most authorities as being little.

Sounds like something Western people would call each other in a Manga film or something...
espada00
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Its not actually that rare in South East Asia, but if you pull that stuff off here, down the looney bin you go.
PapaShmurff
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If i wanted to hump somebody i wouldn't refer to them as a sister.
Misnomer
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It usually means that he is trying to hint to you that he is not interested in a romantic sense. Sorry!
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (234)
91.41%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (22)
8.59%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed