The Student Room Group

Calling a girl 'little sister'...

Scroll to see replies

I've said to my mates little sister, shes like a little sister to me as if I ever went there (as much as I'd like to) i know my mate would never speak to me again.
It is weird, specially if the guy likes the girl :/ then they actually get mistaken for being real relatives by people that don't get their joke or whatever.... awkward
Reply 22
Original post by lukejoshjedi
It is weird, specially if the guy likes the girl :/ then they actually get mistaken for being real relatives by people that don't get their joke or whatever.... awkward

so you're saying that you personally wouldn't call a girl you liked your sister as a kind of nickname? just wondering if there are any guys out there that have actually called a girl this but actually like the girl...
Reply 23
Little sister?

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!?

I don't even call my younger sister that and she is around 5'1" tall thus qualifies by most authorities as being little.

Sounds like something Western people would call each other in a Manga film or something...
Reply 24
Its not actually that rare in South East Asia, but if you pull that stuff off here, down the looney bin you go.
If i wanted to hump somebody i wouldn't refer to them as a sister.
Reply 26
It usually means that he is trying to hint to you that he is not interested in a romantic sense. Sorry!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending