The Student Room Group

Whats this guy on with?

Anon, please, or delete.

Right so a guy I went to primary school with has messaged/ texted etc me for several years (since we were about 16. Now aged 21). I've never and will never want to be in a relationship with him- he's just not my type and I don't find him attractive.

When we were 16, he seemed much more pervy on MSN (he offered to expose himself to me- I declined) than he does now where we mostly talk about uni etc on FB chat.

He wants to meet up in the holidays. I don't mind seeing him, but what he's suggested doing- meal, cinema, drinks- sounds more like a date than anything. He says he's broken up with his GF- I'm not so sure, she's still 'in a relationship with...' on FB (yes, I stalked her to find this out), but even so, I don't want to be in a relationship with him.

I've arranged to meet up with him before, again when I was 16, but as I was on the bus, he said he had too much homework to do and couldn't make it- I think this was a complete lie. Up till that point we were going to go to TGI Fridays. He wanted to pay for both of us, but didn't have enough money and instead suggested McDonalds- when I suggested splitting the bill or paying for both of us, he refused, saying he wanted to 'treat me'- a a McDonalds? No thanks.

He's ALWAYS the one to initiate conversation (even from when we were 16) as I've not wanted to lead him on, especially as up till now I thought he was with this girl.

I do quite like texting/ messaging him, I've never really flirted with anyone before (aged 21 and have only recently had my 1st kiss etc) so part of me finds it quite exciting, even though I know I probably shouldn't- I sort of want to start texting him, initiating the conversations, but again don't want to lead him on.

Opinions? Does he sound like someone to stay away from? Would it be wrong to initiate the texts knowing I don't want our friendship to alter to that of a relationship?

Sorry for the long post

TL : DR

Guy I've know since I was 5. Texts/ messages me on and off for a couple of years. Wants to meet up. Says he's broken up with his GF, but she's still 'in a relationship with...' on FB. I don't want a relationship with him. In the past he's been quite pervy.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I reckon he wants to do you up the bum. Simples.
Reply 2
How many times are you going to swirl the numbers 21 and 16 round? I've subconsciously added them together. :s-smilie:

You like texting him but you don't want to go out with him? I think it's going to be all or nothing with this one.
Reply 3
Cocktease.
Reply 4
why not just go out and meet someone to text or flirt/ do whatever with? :colonhash:
Reply 5
saying he wanted to 'treat me'- a a McDonalds? No thanks.

You sound very up yourself, a bit of rectal loosening would do you some good.
Reply 6
I disagree with 'saucysandra', he sounds like a very nice person who just wants to know you better. It is your choice if you want to kiss him or do whatever. Go out with him, he might have changed.
And if ever, anal sex doesn't hurt as much as they say, I've already tried it
Reply 7
anal sex doesn't hurt as much as they say, I've already tried it

you sick son of a bitch
Reply 8
Original post by saucysandra
you sick son of a bitch

Frankly, your foul language is sick. You are probably a 15 year old skank who gives blowjobs to all the boys and dogs in the neighbourhood. Stop this bull**** act, this girl needs real advice. And if you are lonely, call me, I love younger girls (I'm 40).
Reply 9
this girl needs real advice

She needs real anal.

And for your information, I give great blowjobs.
Who reckons OP gives good blowjobs? :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous
Anon, please, or delete.

Right so a guy I went to primary school with has messaged/ texted etc me for several years (since we were about 16. Now aged 21). I've never and will never want to be in a relationship with him- he's just not my type and I don't find him attractive.

When we were 16, he seemed much more pervy on MSN (he offered to expose himself to me- I declined) than he does now where we mostly talk about uni etc on FB chat.

He wants to meet up in the holidays. I don't mind seeing him, but what he's suggested doing- meal, cinema, drinks- sounds more like a date than anything. He says he's broken up with his GF- I'm not so sure, she's still 'in a relationship with...' on FB (yes, I stalked her to find this out), but even so, I don't want to be in a relationship with him.

I've arranged to meet up with him before, again when I was 16, but as I was on the bus, he said he had too much homework to do and couldn't make it- I think this was a complete lie. Up till that point we were going to go to TGI Fridays. He wanted to pay for both of us, but didn't have enough money and instead suggested McDonalds- when I suggested splitting the bill or paying for both of us, he refused, saying he wanted to 'treat me'- a a McDonalds? No thanks.

He's ALWAYS the one to initiate conversation (even from when we were 16) as I've not wanted to lead him on, especially as up till now I thought he was with this girl.

I do quite like texting/ messaging him, I've never really flirted with anyone before (aged 21 and have only recently had my 1st kiss etc) so part of me finds it quite exciting, even though I know I probably shouldn't- I sort of want to start texting him, initiating the conversations, but again don't want to lead him on.

Opinions? Does he sound like someone to stay away from? Would it be wrong to initiate the texts knowing I don't want our friendship to alter to that of a relationship?

Sorry for the long post

TL : DR

Guy I've know since I was 5. Texts/ messages me on and off for a couple of years. Wants to meet up. Says he's broken up with his GF, but she's still 'in a relationship with...' on FB. I don't want a relationship with him. In the past he's been quite pervy.

Ok so i've highlighted the important parts, the first bit cos its funny.

Also I think it's quite rude how you refused him offering to pay for your mcdonals, he was going for a nice romantic gesture and being a gentlemen.. lol jks

Ok on a more serious note it sounds like you like this guy as a friend, just tell him in some way you only see him as a friend and make it clear you are just going as friends. There is no reason to avoid him or talking to him just because he has a thing for you especially if you enjoy talking to him, you're not 16 anymore, time to act 21.

Edit: Why neg me for that, so far i'm the only one that has given any decent advice
(edited 13 years ago)
you're not 16 anymore, time to act 21.

offer him a cheeky felch instead
Reply 13

To be perfectly honest, I have no ide what that is, but given your previous comments, I doubt it is very hygenic. You are not offering any kind of advice, simply making a foold out of yourself by making ridiclious comments. Please desist if you have nothing of any value to say. Thanks.

what brilliant advice! +reputation.
I doubt it is very hygenic.

No **** sherlock. It's when you cum in a man's ass and that suck it out.

I believe the one who is making a fool out of themselves is you. Example:

ide
hygenic
foold
ridiclious

which should all be idea, hygienic, fool, ridiculous.

Given your previous comments and spelling, you would be lucky to hook up with the guy. I'm just saying.
Reply 16
Mrs Anonymous shouldnt be judged because she never swallowed or took cum into her ass. She is just going through a very, very, very long phase which is bothering her.
Should she go out with him? Maybe. Should she let him cum on her tits? Probably. But it doesnt mean you have the right to be a dick.
Edit: Why neg me for that, so far i'm the only one that has given any decent advice
Cos you're a NOOB.

Should she let him cum on her tits?

DEFO :smile:
Reply 18
Cos you're a NOOB.

DEFO :smile:

Your mom is a noob
Your mom is a noob

Your mum doesn't love you.

And OP isn't loved by her mother either.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending