The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Have you ever thought that maybe she just doesn't want to/doesn't feel ready to have sex yet? There are plenty of people who reach the age of 20 and beyond who haven't even had a boy/girlfriend - it's not so weird you know!

Let her be, it's her decision not yours!
OP, you could quite easily have never met this boyfriend or ex of yours, or he might not have returned the feelings, or it might not have worked out. Unless you've slept with other guys, you would be a virgin too if you hadn't got together with this guy you are or were seeing. I realise that (well, according to you) your sister doesn't go out a great deal or at all, and that obviously lowers her chances of meeting someone, but a lot of meeting someone is actually down to luck and circumstance. There are a lot of people who have very active social lives, but don't 'get any' or have many or any relationships. Her virginity is not the issue here, unless it is something that bothers her. If she spends that amount of time on the phone to your mum every night it sounds like she's not happy, and that is the issue that needs to be addressed. Why don't you be a decent sister, treat her with respect and try and help her? Her well-being is far more important than your image, and anyone with any sense would judge you on you rather than your siblings.
grab the bull by the horns

take matters into your own hands

if you want a job doing, DO IT YOURSELF

do you see what i'm getting at here? :beard:
If you are a boy, then you are weird
dont do anything....

Your sister didn't ask for your help, why are you sticking your nose into it? because she's your family? tch.... leave her alone she can do what she wants, when she wants. without your help.
Reply 66
Original post by INeedToLoseWeight
So she is going to be twenty in a few months. I don't even know if she is straight or not, not that that's the issue because I don't care what she is. She's never had a boyfriend or girlfriend as far as I'm aware. She never goes out clubbing or to parties and as far as I can see she doesn't have a lot of friends at uni. She comes home every weekend. I feel bad for her because she is a great person, but I don't even think she has kissed anyone. She must feel really crap about herself. What should I do to make sure she gets laid?

Mein Gott im himmel. Mind your own ****ing business. Maybe she just doesn't want to yet. Maybe she hasn't met anyone yet. Maybe she's got other, more important things to worry about right now.
Reply 67
she is only 20 sheesh, some religions disallow sex before marriage and your looking at an average marriage age of 23-25

lool
Reply 68
You are such a whore
Reply 69
I don't know what you're worried about. I'm sure she could find a guy if she wanted to. Leave her to do it in her own time, it's not like there's a danger she never will.
Original post by Zottula
What's wrong with your sister being a virgin? Maybe she's perfectly happy like that. If she wasn't a virgin, what makes you think she'd tell you about it anyway?

As an Ex once told me: Geology is the Schist!! :biggrin: (Yes terrible pun, but it beats the standard "Geology Rocks".....:s-smilie:)
Reply 71
Well Seeing as I have been in a relationship for two years from the age of 14-16, I think we can safely assume I'm not a virgin.

Why, aren't ya cool.
why you soo worried that she is a virgin maybe she wants to wait till she finds the right person or she might until she is married their are millions maybe just like her
Reply 73
What came to my attention is that you have placed your weight loss goals on TSR, and now you are questioning wether your sister is a virgin or not and are worried? I am more worried about you, my friend.
Reply 74
WTF. I know what losing your virginity is like seeing as im not a ****ing virgin!

Well it would kinda be difficult to be a ****ing virgin. Generally you're either ****ing (slash have ****ed) or a virgin... Just saying.:biggrin:
Reply 75
Oh and go **** your BF and mind your own business.
Reply 76
I'm confused. Why should you do anything at all?

She's 20 not hitting 45, let her make her own decisions. When she decides she wants a relationship or anything else for that matter, I'm sure she will take it upon herself to make it happen.

Meanwhile, it seems you are working with a load of assumptions without even knowing her properly or what she wants. I think you should lay off and quite frankly, mind your own business.
Original post by buppal25
To be frank it is none of your business if she wishes to confide in you she will. To assume that she needs to get laid in order for her not to feel "crap" is absurd.

This.
Reply 78
I Blame The Media
(edited 13 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending