The Student Room Group

My boyfriend broke up with me... :(

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by loling909
I just thought I'd post this song. I like it :ahee: Hope it cheers you up. :smile:

Haters :mfing:

That's such a nice song =]
Reply 41
screw the ****er, he's not worth it - but ur education is. or..here's and idea; is he clever? if so, work really hard and get smarter than him! and if ur reli pissed at him, do something to **** up his education (mayb just a tiny bit)..
Reply 42
All of your problems can be solved by my penis
Friends.... rely on them alot. that's what they are there for.
Let yourself be emotional for a while...but you have exams so pull yourself together after a small amount of self pitying time!
Try not to talk to him- it's hard but it's harder when you keep talking to them (believe me!)

And yes work hard at your exams... it may seem impossible right now but try your hardest because it will distract you and you don't want him to have messed anything else up.
And really really don't talk to him. It won't help.

me and my b/f of nearly 4 years broke up in December and I cut him out almost straight away. unfortunately he recently asked me to forgive him- which made me all upset n stressed out again. SO Please don't talk to them! they will play mind games haha. and you just really need to focus on you.

and it really will be ok. it doesn't seem like it at the time, but it will :smile:.

xxxx
Original post by BradP
You will be fine, look at it this way :-

One month later:

All of that=

GENIUS.
"living well is the best revenge"
Reply 46
dry yer eyes mate! theirs plenty more fish in the sea!
Original post by QueenVic92
My boyfriend (ex, I should say...) ended our relationship today. We had been together almost 16 months and we were quite serious :/ Basically, if people can post nice things to cheer me up that would be great, and also any advice on keeping happy because my exams are soon and I need to study! :smile:

You're too good for him anyway. Better to look at the long term rather than the short term, because relationships often lead to sacrifices. Those sacrifices don't pay off. Better to study, make something of yourself and see what happens. You'll have plenty of time for relationships - only got one shot at your studies.
If he couldn't realise your full worth then then obvious his wasn't right for you to commit to you.
Reply 49
Original post by MostCompetitive
You're too good for him anyway. Better to look at the long term rather than the short term, because relationships often lead to sacrifices. Those sacrifices don't pay off. Better to study, make something of yourself and see what happens. You'll have plenty of time for relationships - only got one shot at your studies.

This is probably the best thing someone has said on this thread. Seriously, don't waste your time on someone who isn't wasting their time on you. Like this person said, relationships come and go all the time...your academics won't. Trust me, you don't want to be looking back in 5 years time thinking "why did i waste my time with that person?"

Easier said than done, but if anything, use the break up as a motivation and show your ex what he's missing. Also, no contact at all...for as long as you keep contacting him it only means he has you wrapped round his little finger...

Good luck :smile:
Hey, mines going to break up with me too in a bit, probably smack bang in the middle of my finals deadlines.

I plan to buy a giant supply of frozen pizza and carte d'or ice cream. And probably a gym membership too.
You should post a funny story about it to FML or MyBoyfriendIsCrazy.com
Reply 52
Aww honey, I'm so sorry to hear that :frown: I don't think there's much anyone can say right now to make you feel better, but time heals all wounds and you've just gotta be sad for a while until you get back on your feet but I know it's not easy :frown: Just focus on yourself, set yourself some goals and you'll feel like a better person for it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending