The Student Room Group

Cheated on my boyfriend with his best friend, feel awful :/

Scroll to see replies

Damn, you a hoe.
You aren't a slag.. these things happen sometimes..:s doesn't mean you're a horrible person. I'd tell him though.. but be careful about how you do it because he might think you were running to tell him quick to get the blame off your side. Also consider who he'll believe more.. unless his mate is really nice he's probably going to try and save his own skin.
I'd dump your f*cking slutty ass, wouldn't care how long the relationship had been.

Also tell your bf so that he can do whats needed to this c*nt of a friend.
you have two choices really
1) you tell him - but if you do he will more than likely finish it with you.
2) you dont ever tell him, but you live with the guilt
If your never going to do it again and are genually sorry then i wouldnt tell him, itll hurt him so badly and i doubt he would take you back.
If being drunk isn't an excuse - it isn't - why even go on and on about it. Oh that's right, you're using it as an excuse, perhaps to rationalise and justify it to yourself because you can't handle realising that you're a bad person.

I don't get the 'honestly I don't remember tag' - I've seen it used by girls before. Sometimes they don't realise you need to be blackout drunk to have memory loss - and have used alcohol when they were tipsy or something to excuse not remembering something. If blackout drunk, as may have been the case here, most of the time the person is so incapable of doing anything they need another person to hold them up properly and aren't capable of sex, though I recognise it is supposed to happen, and isn't an excuse either since you still have control to say yes and no and stop someone.

OP if you read this, just tell your boyfriend. It will hurt and he should dump you. But it is better than him living a horrible lie - he'll have a sack of poo for a best friend, and you for a girlfriend.

People can and do change but I guess you need to break up with the boyfriend, work on yourself and your self control and next time you enter into a relationship put a limit or stop on the alcohol you'll consume, if you want to be monogamous. I still think you should be ashamed of yourself.
If I were his best friend, honestly. The first thing I would have done is tell him.
Reply 86
Always say what you have to say. Its when you hide things, problems start.

It will eat you away if you dont tell him the truth.

And thats what alcohol does to You.!!
Original post by Foo.mp3
..who, as it turned out, was also seeing her mum :rolleyes:

And sister and had in fact also impregnated his great grandmother
You should tell him. You mentioned there had been no trust issues. So tell him. You feel awful aboiut it, but he deserves to know. But I would point out that his mate made the move, not you, and you were drunk. It's still not excusable, but you should tell him, it's just cruel not to.

And I've been the one that's made someone cheat before, It feels equally s*** and I beat myself up about it for weeks, until I found out that this guy had slept with my best mate just before he got with me. Then I started blaming him, and the alcohol.

May have been the best I've ever had, but he was scum. Simple. Just don't beat yourself up too much until you've told him. But you should tell him, he deserves to know xx
You should tell him the truth :yep:, what you did is horrible and he has a right to know.
Reply 90
ok im gona give you a break seeing as everyone else has already jumped on the 'whore band wagon'

i mean people do make mistakes and you've obviously accepted that, and its good you feel bad because it shows your consiounce is in the right place.

It takes two to be honest, his best friend sounds like a complete an utter ****er and you obv should have said no, wonder why u really did? being drunk tbh isnt an excuse, it limits your inhibitions so you must have some underlying feelings that felt like you needed something different?

anyhoo i digress, in terms of what to do some good advice above, speak to him and just be as honest as possible, the worst case scenario is if somone else tells him first and then you'l be digging a hole you won't get out of, at least being up front with him you have your dignity and you will have done the right thing

Good luck, i know it wont be easy for you x
Ignore all the name calling darling they are all just too inexperience, fringed or envious. In the 60's your behaviour would have been the norm, we loved our friends so much awe wanted to share every experience with them. Nowadays is different, not better not worse merely different, your generation scream"whore" from the rooftops at the simplest thing. I'm a widow now with 4 beautiful children and 14 grandchildren and if anyone of them did what you did I would simply say;
Everyone needs to learn from their own mistakes....if it was a mistake.
My darling girl every now and then we get a little muddled up (or as my grandson says stoned) and we made a boo-boo, it was a mistake. Be true to yourself and your partner and if it doesn't work out then a better lesson is learnt but never feel ashamed of yourself. What we do it live mades us. I love myself, my husband loved me and my family loved me and few made as many boo-boos as I xxxxxx
Original post by grannyg1955
Ignore all the name calling darling they are all just too inexperience, fringed or envious. In the 60's your behaviour would have been the norm, we loved our friends so much awe wanted to share every experience with them. Nowadays is different, not better not worse merely different, your generation scream"whore" from the rooftops at the simplest thing. I'm a widow now with 4 beautiful children and 14 grandchildren and if anyone of them did what you did I would simply say;
Everyone needs to learn from their own mistakes....if it was a mistake.
My darling girl every now and then we get a little muddled up (or as my grandson says stoned) and we made a boo-boo, it was a mistake. Be true to yourself and your partner and if it doesn't work out then a better lesson is learnt but never feel ashamed of yourself. What we do it live mades us. I love myself, my husband loved me and my family loved me and few made as many boo-boos as I xxxxxx

The OP's relationship, and I hate to say it, is probably over at this point.
This is probably to late now but i think u should tell him the truth if u love him and if he loves u he should listen to u and understand what ur saying.tell him it was a mistake and that u never ment to if he is loving he might give u another chance.x
If you love your boyfriend, tell him the truth. He deserves the truth even if it means he may leave you. Do it asap before he hears it from someone else and he really does leave you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
So the kid must be what, nearly 5 now?
Reply 96
Original post by supernature
Okaaay, first off i dont want comments like "slaaaag" or "sluuuut", i have came to this site only for some constructive advice that is all, i know what i have done is awful and i dont need people over the internet to give me abuse so please don't.....
To keep the story short, me and my friends decided to go out clubbing on Friday, just wanted to have a good time, let our hair down... My boyfriend works night shifts on a Friday so was unable to come, (he usually does come).... We started drinking as soon as the girls came over to mine so by the time we were actually at the club i had had quite a few :/. My boyfriend's best friend is always out and i wasn't shocked that i bumped into him, i started drinking much more as soon as i got there. He had a lot to drink aswell. My friends were all dancing having a good time, i was just standing at the side (i was so drunk at this point) and all i remember is him coming up to me and making a move, he kissed me and touched my private parts (THAT IS ALL I HONESTLY REMEMBER)... I can't remember any more of the night at all, i just feel so sick since then. He has phoned me constantly since yesterday saying please dont tell Andrew (my boyfriend) but i don't know what to do... Me and my boyfriend have been together for over 2 years, we have never had any trust issues whatsoever, i just cant believe what i have done. Any advice would be appreciated?

First off unlike the rest of my pitiful male gender I understand that lust is natural and to man the **** up and be more dettached. If your boyfriend can'
Understand that then he'
No good for you. You DID NOTHING WRONG IT'S JUST LUST. I'm married to my best friend a woman that lusted after cheating and likewise on me I got off on the same things and yet she's now completely loyal we are each others world with any freedom. Take this as a lesson. Only insecure little boys are bothered when another man touches his "woman" I don't own her. I hope you do read this and I do understand it feels bad but we really are just like animals when thoughts are shut off it's only primal and there's no fault in that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending