The Student Room Group

Why do ex-boyfriends never want to speak to you again?

Scroll to see replies

I really REALLY wish my ex didn't want to speak to me again. As soon as I get over him, he reappears. :bricks:
Reply 21
Original post by Anonymous
So me and my ex broke up ages ago- just cos we grew apart.
But why does he not want to speak to me again?

Men think in very black and white terms, so whilst he used to love you, now you are not with him he doesn't see any point in maintaining contact with you.
I don't want to be friends with her.

I have another gf now so what use is there in hanging around with my old one ? First of all it's going to make my gf nervous/jealous whether she admits it or not and secondly I don't see the point in being friends with ex's. You can't go from loving someone to just seeing them in a friendly way. Well I can't.

I wouldn't want my gf to see her ex either. Luckily for me she feels the same way as I realise it's a little bit overprotective.
I'm in this situation only I don't talk to him, for many reasons - old feelings that really aren't that old (only broke up 4 months ago), he hurt me a lot, it messes with my head when we text, its so much easier to forget - which means no contact. It's selfish yes, but sometimes you have to be!
Original post by Anonymous
So me and my ex broke up ages ago- just cos we grew apart.
But why does he not want to speak to me again?

Because that's what he is- an Ex. makes it easier to move on.
Im a pretty laid back kinda guy and willing to talk to any of my ex's after i've ended it. I find it cute that they seem to try their best to get me out of their lives though. But in a recent relationship, she got me good, but i still remain on my feet. If they're not crying though, then you weren't trying! Power to the poeple!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending