The Student Room Group

What is the worst thing an ex can/has ever said to you?

Well?

What's the worst thing an ex has ever said to you OR an ex can possibly say?

I'll start with mine, we were getting along as friends perfectly fine (a year on), feelings seemed to disappear and we were joking around and it was a bit harsh but he told me I was a mistake (*******).

EDIT: Can also mention things you found out AFTER you split up.

Scroll to see replies

The classic one that ex-girlfriends will pull out (usually in-front of as many people as possible) is the old "you have a small d***". Regardless of it's truth, people will believe it because you either say "yes" (in which case you agree) or say "no" (and people presume you are embarrassed and lying).

Unfortunately there's no comeback other than "more like you have a bucket!"
Reply 2
'I'm asexual and I never wanted to sleep with you. I know that I explicitly said I wanted to sleep with you, but I was only going along with what I presumed you wanted.'

That stung :awesome:
Reply 3
Original post by S129439
The classic one that ex-girlfriends will pull out (usually in-front of as many people as possible) is the old "you have a small d***". Regardless of it's truth, people will believe it because you either say "yes" (in which case you agree) or say "no" (and people presume you are embarrassed and lying).

Harsh, sympathies.

Original post by kerily
'I'm asexual and I never wanted to sleep with you. I know that I explicitly said I wanted to sleep with you, but I was only going along with what I presumed you wanted.'

That stung :awesome:

Never heard of that before. Nice, what a dickhead.
Reply 4
'You look like a nazi'
Reply 5
Original post by S129439

I've sat here thinking for the past minute: 'Bucket? Bucket? You can make sand castles with buckets...' and then it hit me. LOLOL. :teehee::teehee:
Your sister/mam was better.
My exes were always making jokey comments about my weight but you could tell they didn't mean it. But one day my ex turned to me (while we were going out) and asked me completely seriously "why have you never thought to use hair removal cream on your upper lip?" >:frown:
'Get a wax or something'

No :colonhash:
Reply 9
Original post by Sam89
Never heard of that before. Nice, what a dickhead.

I don't particularly blame her for only realising she was asexual later on, but it was a pretty harsh way to break it to me :tongue: Oh well. You live and you learn.

I also got dumped on New Year's Eve via text by one girl, while another decided to cheat on me with my ex on Valentine's day. I really have excellent taste in relationships :awesome:
Reply 10
I want us to still be friends, oh wait, I change my mind, I don't.
Oh wait, I change my mind again, I do.
Oh wait, it too much trouble, I don't know what I want.
I don't want to hurt you. Blah, blah, blah.

**** off.
Reply 11
Original post by seasons of wither
(upon breaking up with me) "why are you upset? i dont care about you anymore."

... just wtf?!

(also upon breaking up with me) "i will give you three months to get over me. i promise i wont do anything with another girl until then- that way, it will hurt less." *gets with another girl five hours later*

what a douche :sexface: ultimately, A CONFUSING LAD.

WTF?!!! Bizzare!

Ultimately a DOG
Reply 12
My ex and I were friends for a little bit afterwards, and one night we were having a jovial chat and he called my friend and I bullies for not apparent reason...

I can put up with him calling me names, but it annoyed me that he was picking on my friend too when she couldn't defend herself....

Safe to say we didn't speak after that..
Reply 13
Adding onto mine, I also found out several months afterwards that he was infact cheating on me, niceeeeee
"I like boys! I'm gay."
:frown:
"Ugh, go away. You make me sick."
Granted, I cant remember what I said to get that sort of response, but in any case it was warranted
I once stumbled upon a blog written by my ex up on her myspace. She had me blocked, but I guess a privacy reshuffle led to that being undone, so she was unaware I was able to read it.

She had written about a time when she just saw me once in town in passing, and just how much she hated me. Whilst I have certainly moved on, the notion of being hated still hurts.
Him " You're right, I've not always been faithful to you, but I promise you it's not my fault I never wanted to sleep with her, I've always loved you and don't want to hurt you"
Me : "WTF are you on about?"
Him "My sister raped me, you can't leave me for that, its not my fault!!"
Reply 18
Original post by S129439

I would just put on a semi sarcastic upset face and voice and say "how can you say that? You nicknamed him sergeant schlong :frown:" maybe throw in a few "you said it was the 2nd biggest you'd ever had" and "why did you keep buying me XL condoms then?"

If she comes back to that, then you you're a fool for losing her.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 19
We were only glorified **** buddies.

-she knows how to hurt me-

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending